Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there, Mr. "Boeing Jets"...how's that scope thingy working out for you?

How's that pay for training thingy working out for you?
I know I know. When you can't get hired by a real airline, you have to buy yourself a regional job!!:laugh:

Do the same with VOLARIS, TOMORROW. Do it, or just shut it. Comair will be down to 44 total planes, after having over 200. That's better than your Skywest deal. Freedom Air (Mesa) E145s are gone. ASA was forced to dump lots of 50 seaters over to United, away from Delta. Expressjet had an LAX base with E145s, and they are gone too. Get your facts straight, and let the Airtran guys teach you how to fly to Mexico.

Bye Bye---General Lee

... in that same period of time you have increased the number of aircraft flying for Shuttle America aka Frontier by 50%.

Scopes pulling out all the punches now, referring to gay flight attendants etc. He must be losing his wherewithall. I would guess a fifth of vodka per night for this boy. next thing you know we will be hearing about a delta boy being fired for flying while under the influence. Well, that's life and sometimes it sucks to be you.

Blah blah blah blah blabala, blah blah blah blah blabala Blah blah blah blah blabala blah blah blah blah blabala. Blah blah blah blah blabala blah blah blah blah blabala.

Bye Bye---General Lee

:confused: :laugh: :nuts: :eek: :smash:

Blah blah blah blah blabala, blah blah blah blah blabala Blah blah blah blah blabala blah blah blah blah blabala. Blah blah blah blah blabala blah blah blah blah blabala.

:confused: :laugh: :nuts: :eek: :smash:

OYS

:confused: :laugh: :eek: :nuts: :puke:

You're moderating everyone but General Lee/On Your Six? Seriously? "Discuss the same old tired BS", but they get a pass?

C'mon. General Lee/On Your Six should have been banned six months ago for flooding the board with troll bait.

no passes for TOS violations.. which is what I was addressing..

Learlove, what would you have me do to Lee and OYS.. for flamming, trolling, baiting etc...whatever I do to them I'll have to do to all.. including you..

please just enjoy your time on FI, use the ignor tools provided if you don't like the convserations.. and leave the driving to us Mods.. I got it.. really I do..

Thick skin my friend.. thick skin

I have to agree with radar.

Please watch your preferential treatment. It is being given.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back