Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not angry- just feeding the troll back some of the crap he's thrown our way.
As far as the legacy gig, two points->been there, this is a better job if I do fly a gup the rest of my life. And 2- it's not what you are or where you've been, but where you're going. We'll all see in another 20 years who won this semi-capitalistic oligopolistic competition. Now say that 3 times and piss off scope
;-)
But in the meantime, keep working on ridding yourself of those RJs- or come up with new creative excuses-- your call

I find it ironic that a pilot from Delta is bringing up Volaris. Delta being up in the front of the codeshare world is talking about SWA and Volaris...HAHA.

That's like a prostitude telling a stripper that she is easy. The mud slinging between the Delta General and his disciples towards SWA is ridiculous. Penis-envy at it's best. (this is only directed at the General and his disciples, most Delta pilots are nowhere close to the arrogance displayed by the General and his disciples).

Why do you guys keep feeding the troll? General Lee/On Your Six clearly work for AirTran, not Delta, so ask him about AirTran.

I just read the rumor a couple of days ago on here about him getting turned down by SWA four years ago, so why play his game?

It's getting stupid. Well, it's always been stupid, but him quoting himself and flooding the board is getting stupid.

General, it's kinda creepy how you fantasize about SWA so much, but we don't really mind.

What's very strange is that they've let him destroy this whole message board, and the retentive mod seems to be just fine with it. Weird.

I hope this thread is showing my Airtran brothers that SWA management treats us very well and stands by their word.

It really is THAT different here.

Gup

I find it ironic that a pilot from Delta is bringing up Volaris. Delta being up in the front of the codeshare world is talking about SWA and Volaris...HAHA.

That's like a prostitude telling a stripper that she is easy. The mud slinging between the Delta General and his disciples towards SWA is ridiculous. Penis-envy at it's best. (this is only directed at the General and his disciples, most Delta pilots are nowhere close to the arrogance displayed by the General and his disciples).

I think some of you claim to be perfect, and you're not, since you have the Volaris codeshare. I bet that is what he means. And I don't think either of us would want to fly for Southwest. Lee lists his reasons frequently, and I agree with some. I want the pay at Southwest, but the variety Delta offers. I am confident I will get both at Delta soon, and not have to fly 6 legs a day to do it.

OYS

I hope this thread is showing my Airtran brothers that SWA management treats us very well and stands by their word.

It really is THAT different here.

Gup

Great, it's different there, and will be after arbitration. Once someone neutral decides where people should be on your list, life will be great for all of you. Yippy!

OYS

Great, it's different there, and will be after arbitration. Once someone neutral decides where people should be on your list, life will be great for all of you. Yippy!

OYS[/QUOTE

You are such a amateur. You know nothing. Stop being a punk b ee atch. You are looking more like a fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back