Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this thread is showing my Airtran brothers that SWA management treats us very well and stands by their word.

It really is THAT different here.

Gup

Well said(!)

I find it ironic that a pilot from Delta is bringing up Volaris. Delta being up in the front of the codeshare world is talking about SWA and Volaris...HAHA.

That's like a prostitude telling a stripper that she is easy. The mud slinging between the Delta General and his disciples towards SWA is ridiculous. Penis-envy at it's best. (this is only directed at the General and his disciples, most Delta pilots are nowhere close to the arrogance displayed by the General and his disciples).

Speaking of which, how is your mom and sister anyway?:laugh:
Seriously, are you just another pft tool?:laugh:
Maybe you can take some of that left over money your dad gave you and buy yourself a clue!

Hey there, Mr. "Boeing Jets"...how's that scope thingy working out for you?

I hope this thread is showing my Airtran brothers that SWA management treats us very well and stands by their word.

It really is THAT different here.

Gup

Gup, you nailed it brother. This place is sooo different than all the legacy carriers. Great place to work with happy employees that lead to happy customers.

I have never seen that at any other carrier. PERIOD.

Oh, plus we get compensated very well and have an awesome working relationship with our management team, and they share in the prosperity. Imagine that. No other carrier even comes close, and the thing is, they know it.

Speaking of which, how is your mom and sister anyway?:laugh:
Seriously, are you just another pft tool?:laugh:
Maybe you can take some of that left over money your dad gave you and buy yourself a clue!

I would not expect anything less from one of the General's tools.

How is that scope clause coming along? Oh wait, what scope clause. I heard Alitalia and KLM will be doing some of your Atlantic crossings. Wow, isn't that outsourcing? Delta is cutting capacity accross the pond and also creating one virtual airline with it's codeshare partners. Ouch, what will happen when you guys start demanding more $$$. Wait, can they ask your codeshare partners (all of them, how many are we up to these days??) to do the flying Delta was supposed to do??? Delta would never do that, oh wait........................ BOHICA

The number is 12. Twelve codeshare partners and counting. Unbelievable.

Westjet doing more Canadian flying for them as well, Anderson must not trust DL to fly north of the border with all the difficult cold weather ops up there..

Serious question Gen/OYS...does the DALPA contract limit ANY international codeshare? It seems like whatever Dick Anderson wants to do, he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back