• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA culture!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea, your one share of ALK is worth 4 1/2 times more than my one share of LUV. But ALL the Southwest stock is worth 3 times more than all the ALK stock.
Are you a pilot or a stockbroker....divide 68 by 12....biggest problem with pilot compensation is dip********************s like you

If you invested $1000 in Alaska 2 years ago and $1000 in swa 2 years ago. Your alaska investment would be worth 4 times more then your swa investment. I think to the avg investor stock price means a lot more then market cap. when it comes time to sell your stock market cap means nothing.

Dan, ......I characterizing you...... you characterized yourself as the guy that thinks helping out is beneath you. read your own prior posting.

so lets get this straight could we ?? in your earlier post you bad mouthed and ran down the pilots that go the extra mile and help clean, push wheel chairs ect, then when you get called out on it, you now say you do all that, which is it ?

Staple staple

Just curious, were do you see that I "bad mouthed pilots for helping out"??? I never said anything that even comes close to that near as I can see. I'm really curious how you got that impression?

and flyvixen, you are probably not even capable of understanding, but people like you contribute so little and want so much. You simply are the polar opposite of pilots in the past who built being an airline pilot into an honorable profession.

If it's this, it's simply an observation that you think it's somehow justifiable to simply staple AirTran when they are essentially the same type of operation as SWA. (I'm sure they have pilots that go the extra mile, like you they have also helped build an airline). Your attitude is very demeaning to the profession as a whole. In other words it's the whole childish Staple Staple thing.

But to twist this around and say I badmouthed pilots that go the extra mile is amazing. Perhaps it's a symptom of our countries tendency to rely on cable news for information. All they do is jump to false or semi accurate conclusions and than follow up with name calling to try and make a point.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back