• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA corruption = DFW FAA, USA Today, BWI ATC, MCO ATC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me guess, the previous post reads: "I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot, PFT. I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot, I'm an idiot, PFT."

Just a guess.

No it reads:
Moon dog bought and paid for his job at southwest and didn't get hired! Moon dog doesn't work for southwest, and never will!:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hmmmm....Let me guess again. "I am an idiot, I am an idiot, I am an idiot, Moon-dog paid for training and still does not work for SWA."

I know this tool does not work for DAL because he is too stupid to have a college degree and it's required to be employed there. So if he did work for DAL, then he actually bought his job. And he paid for my type with the income tax he paid on his toilet cleaning job. He saves money on supplies and uses his tongue. LOSER.

Hmmmm....Let me guess again. "I am an idiot, I am an idiot, I am an idiot,

Yes you are an idiot, you are an idiot, you are an idiot! At least you got that part covered.

I know this tool does not work for DAL because he is too stupid to have a college degree and it's required to be employed there. So if he did work for DAL, then he actually bought his job. And he paid for my type with the income tax he paid on his toilet cleaning job. He saves money on supplies and uses his tongue. LOSER.

Let me guess....Moon dog is still pissed he has to payoff that job he never got by using his knee pads to the point they're worn out.

Dude, you are so pathetic. I push your buttons and don't even read your ignorant posts. You have to be the biggest idiot on FI and the epitome of a LOSER!! LOSER!!

Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

Mark Twain

Sooooo which one is the fool here again?

Any one, Any one???

Why wasn't there an auction for these EWR slots? Did Virgin America (another LCC airline without slots there) not get invited by the Gov't? This whole thing smells bad, just like EWR.

WOW...this thread went downhill. However, back to the original subject...didn't our SWAPA BOD recently vote to buy a 42 inch flat screen for the LGA tower breakroom?

Latest resources

Back