SWA corruption = DFW FAA, USA Today, BWI ATC, MCO ATC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
General....heard they found a cure for herpes...guess we will miss u

Didn't they name it after yo Mama---Mrs Valtrex RedDog?

Bye Bye---General Lee

PS---that wasn't you in the dumbest SWA commercial with the two Captains talking about Nonstop flying? Oh wait, you have a long time until Captain. That's riiiiiiiight. You probably flew with them to MAF, right? Did they have that strange twang when they spoke? Kinda weird....

You can do better than that

You're right. Sorry. BTW, did you call her Mom or VAL? (How was that?) I laughed. Have a good one.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Runway Jockey suspended for creative use of profanity.

Profanity isn't tolerated. Knock it off. Asterisk out the WHOLE word or spell it correctly and let the system block it out for you or, better yet, just don't curse on here.

Thanks,

/mod

Yeah but Lear, The General is a ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** idiot and we all know it.:D

RedDog should upgrade in about 18 years, take it easy on him.....

I know SWA sucks and all Bill, but if RedDog is 5+ year F/O he making DL narrow body captain pay just flying his 16/17 day off SWA F/O line. Plenty of extra if he wants too. And how much do you pay for health care??

But, still don't have the opportunity to hang with cool dudes like GL in exotic Euro-cities and sip on $10 beers and hit on the Euro-babes at the bars wearing those cool pilot clothes. I bet GL still packs his Member's Only jacket. Euro-chicks love that look :cool:

Last edited:
I know SWA sucks and all Bill, but if RedDog is 5+ year F/O he making DL narrow body captain pay just flying his 16/17 day off SWA F/O line. Plenty of extra if he wants too. And how much do you pay for health care??

But, still don't have the opportunity to hang with cool dudes like GL in exotic Euro-cities and sip on $10 beers and hit on the Euro-babes at the bars wearing those cool pilot clothes. I bet GL still packs his Member's Only jacket. Euro-chicks love that look :cool:

Someone correct me, I think all the Delta 75/76 pilots will soon do international and domestic flying which is very cool. You could fly to Africa one month to say you did it then go back to doing hub turns in ATL. Next month go to Europe then back to domestic trans-cons. Not too bad!

Latest resources

Back