• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA corruption = DFW FAA, USA Today, BWI ATC, MCO ATC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Braves suck! I'm looking forward to them losing in the first round of the playoffs, as usual!:D

Bobby Cox's final season, I sure hope not! I don't want a great manager to go out like Sweet Lou Pinella who got schooled by the Braves on his final game 16-5.

How are those new bags fees coming...,read today airtran is increasing fee $5...,must be hurting for$ $$$ there goes your competitive edge in atlanta......now you are just like delta...,congratulations

How are those new bags fees coming...,read today airtran is increasing fee $5...,must be hurting for$ $$$ there goes your competitive edge in atlanta......now you are just like delta...,congratulations

Just like Delta we have this crazy thing called, "assigned seats". Oh!!!, the wacky sh!t that comes from Virgina Ave!!! Assigned seats?!?!, AirTran must be of its rocker to try a crazy scheme like that!!!!!!!

U missed the point. Before u had a bit of an edge w lower bag fees. Now that edge is fading. You obviously don't get it...,not too surprised

U missed the point. Before u had a bit of an edge w lower bag fees. Now that edge is fading. You obviously don't get it...,not too surprised

A bit of an edge? You mean less profit? Do you know how much extra profit an airline makes with those fees? I guess you don't, and your TV commercials are sooooo dumb. Who are those two Captains talking about "nonstop" flights? What a bunch of dorks. Texas dorks. Just listen to what they are saying. Wow. Are those two Bo and Luke Duke, of Texas? Born and raised in LBB no doubt.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
RedDog should upgrade in about 18 years, take it easy on him.....

Kharma Old Buddy.....

We gots us a new enemy.....and it isn't you and I.

We haven't an edge in ATL ever since the Yankees took over, we just break even now. Hence the move to strengthen hubs in other markets like MCO, BWI and MKE. Adding bag fees is just extra money to put in the pilots pockets when the contract is signed. Don't worry, the sheep will still flock to AirTran, bag fees and all.

Latest resources

Back