SWA Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Cubs in '05

Not on here much so probably posting what has already been posted 100 times but I talked to the training department (WN) today cause I am getting ready to come back from medical leave and they told me full new hire classes are scheduled for 1/18, 2/1, 2/15, and 2/29 and then will begin AT transition and put a hold on new hires for quite a while. For what it's worth ...

Well, if they are gonna wait until all AirTran pilots have trained and transitioned that would be April 2014. That is the tentative date at which all AirTran pilots should have transitioned to the SWA side of the fence. That is subject to change of course. I'm not sure if SWA plans on not hiring and running new hire classes during the transition process though.

In addition to the 140 new hires going through training heard last night from JSer that SWA plans to hire 100 more (on top of 140 already hired) this year (2012)....anyone else heard likewise??

Anyone know how SWA decides seniority for the individual classes? Is it age, ssn or something else?

Latest resources

Back