• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why would you want to fly for Southwest anyway? You are going to have to worry about your car being keyed by a Delta pilot every time you get home.

What would a Southwest pilot do for revenge, key a Delta pilots 1972 station wagon .

On another post you said you were a Delta pilot, so I assume your post means YOU would key SWA pilot.
I know a lot of DAL pilots, every one I know wouldn't even entertain the thought of keying someone's car. Sounds like you are describing the kind of person you are, rather than saying anything about DAL pilots.

On another post you said you were a Delta pilot, so I assume your post means YOU would key SWA pilot.
I know a lot of DAL pilots, every one I know wouldn't even entertain the thought of keying someone's car. Sounds like you are describing the kind of person you are, rather than saying anything about DAL pilots.

You might want to review the history of what others have done to SWA when they enter a city that is a hub of a major airline

Back on track, looks like the first batch of AirTran to Southwest pilots start on March 28th.

The list is out, and it went fairly senior, but not straight-line seniority.

AT keeping 32 737s until end of 2014 for intl flights...???

The transition "must" be completed by JAN 2015...that means crews and airplanes...if AAI is keepiing the 32 737's (I assume for INT'L ops) until late 2014, the transition will not be completed as agreed...that IS news if true...do you have a source/explanation?

Have any AT airframes left the property to get repainted and reconfigured yet?

The first one is supposed to be next month.

Latest resources

Back