• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Swa atl ops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
swa has been dead everytime i've been by their gates. Also with that said i have more than a few passengers joking when they see the swa planes, about how the ceo was caught on the Delta flight. i lol every time

There aren't a whole lot of flights yet, so I'm betting you've been walking by when there weren't flights going out. When I've seen them boarding, it seemed pretty crowded to me.

swa has been dead everytime i've been by their gates. Also with that said i have more than a few passengers joking when they see the swa planes, about how the ceo was caught on the Delta flight. i lol every time

To bad the real joke is seeing all those RJs painted up in Delta colors. Thanks for selling out all the junior Delta pilots.

swa has been dead everytime i've been by their gates.

Do you spend a lot of time at C22 ? There are really only three reasons a Delta pilot would be there; a vicious Popeyes addiction, riding around on DALs giant fleet of outsourced jets or perhaps ...... stalking the LUV.

Which is it Super ? Do you sit quietly in the corner with your hat on, licking your greasy chicken fingers as you mumble numbers into your giant tape recorder ? Counting the bag ladies and meth cooks boarding the Luv machine.

Admit it Super. :D

Last edited:
To bad the real joke is seeing all those RJs painted up in Delta colors. Thanks for selling out all the junior Delta pilots.

Hay,hay now it's only about 650 aircraft. It could be worse and be over a 1000. Give it several years and it will be 1000:)

Gary Kelley got a FREE seat on DL. Thus he did not fly positive space on SWA. So that left a seat available for a REVENUE passenger.

Latest resources

Back