Swa atl ops

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bill Nelson

I heard today that nearly every one of our flights are going out full or oversold. Looks like the SWA brand is already a hit in the ATL.

Go SWA.

+1
Mine was. -
And turns out ATL wasn't any harder to get in and out of today than 6 years ago -
And my captain had never been- he didn't even throw up out of nervousness before- cool cat, ya know.
36 min turn-
Not awful

I heard today that nearly every one of our flights are going out full or oversold. Looks like the SWA brand is already a hit in the ATL.

Go SWA.

I read it was closer to 50% on most of the initial flights. The Holiday weekend probably helped fill the recent ones. What I read also said you were dropping 6 cities AT served, and decreasing total daily flights from 215 per day to 175. Regardless, welcome to ATL.

Bye Bye----General Lee

Last edited:
50% ?

Not even close. The pent up demand was more than we expected. I was in Denver when they were pulling non-revs for Atlanta that day.

50% ?

Not even close. The pent up demand was more than we expected. I was in Denver when they were pulling non-revs for Atlanta that day.

Just repeating what I read. Maybe someone had friends watching? People saw GK get on a DL flight, so someone out there was paying attention. I bet this holiday weekend was packed for the both of us. Great news.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
I'm sure the SWA operation will be a success in ATL. The product they offer is superior to any other airline.

I read it was closer to 50% on most of the initial flights. The Holiday weekend probably helped fill the recent ones. What I read also said you were dropping 6 cities AT served, and decreasing total daily flights from 215 per day to 175. Regardless, welcome to ATL.

Bye Bye----General Lee

Dropped cities are due to strong labor unions. I wouldn't brag about your lack of a strong union.

Latest resources

Back