SWA April decission board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Swa Db

The board for all of the guys who interviewed in March is going to take place April 10'th. That is firm. A friend of mine got hired a year ago and it took them 9 days to call him. And for all of you out there, it does not matter if they call all or none of your references. There is no telling how they do it.
A friend of mine got hired and had none call, another had none called and didn't get hired. Another had all called and got hired, however another had all called and did not get hired.

You figure it out.

Yes, they met yesterday. Calls should be going out sometime between now and end of this week.

Just Wondering...

Anyone know if they do call, would they leave a message or do they keep trying until they talk to you?

After the last DB, I was called with no messages left until I answered. They were just calling to let me know my background check didn't get completed, and that they were going to include me in the next DB. Based on that, I'm guessing they'd try to give you the great news personally instead of leaving a message.

Good Luck,
BS

Anyone know if they do call, would they leave a message or do they keep trying until they talk to you?

When they call it is with a "private" or "unknown caller" ID. I know a guy from the last thread who did get a voicemail with a number to call. Good luck!!

After the last DB, I was called with no messages left until I answered. They were just calling to let me know my background check didn't get completed, and that they were going to include me in the next DB. Based on that, I'm guessing they'd try to give you the great news personally instead of leaving a message.

Good Luck,
BS

My wife is worried that she might have deleted an email invitation for an interview.

Nah, only put the app in a month ago, too early to be called without a type. Besides, if they are looking at jacka$$es like you, why would they want an a$$hole like me?

;)

Latest resources

Back