• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA April decission board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No, your wife is right. When I interviewed, Diane Morton asked me why you didn't respond. I said you were too busy trying to start a union at JetBlue to take time out of your busy schedule to talk to a bunch of people with no tv's in the back of their jets...

Hmmm...I wonder why I haven't gotten a phonecall yet... :p

My wife is worried that she might have deleted an email invitation for an interview.

Nah, only put the app in a month ago, too early to be called without a type. Besides, if they are looking at jacka$$es like you, why would they want an a$$hole like me?

;)

No, your wife is right. When I interviewed, Diane Morton asked me why you didn't respond. I said you were too busy trying to start a union at JetBlue to time out of your busy schedule to talk to a bunch of people with no tv's in the back of their jets...

Hmmm...I wonder why I haven't gotten a phonecall yet... :p

I'd take more time to respond, but I am in a meeting with the Chief Pilots -- we are currently discussing the "Bob Sacamano" problem.

:p

In Dallas at the moment for recurrent. Met with our new VP Flight Ops this week (super nice guy btw)
At this weeks DB, They hired 84 out of the 220 interviewees up for the board - a much larger percentage than we normally hire, which was historically 1 in 10.
Congratulations in advance!!

In Dallas at the moment for recurrent. Met with our new VP Flight Ops this week (super nice guy btw)
At this weeks DB, They hired 84 out of the 220 interviewees up for the board - a much larger percentage than we normally hire, which was historically 1 in 10.
Congratulations in advance!!

38 % = Cool

The Call

When they call it is with a "private" or "unknown caller" ID. I know a guy from the last thread who did get a voicemail with a number to call. Good luck!!

This is not always true. I got the call two years ago from the MDW Chief Pilot. He used his cell phone. That showed up on my caller ID.

FWIW

Do the chief pilots usually make the calls? And has anyone ever been called on the weekend?

Getting a little desparate on Friday pm

Latest resources

Back