SWA April decission board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyguy8

Does anybody know for sure when the first decission board is going to meet for those of us that interviewed in March. I had heard April 10 which is a Tuesday. How soon after are the calls made or the letters sent out? Thanks!

Talking about it doesn't make it happen any faster. Exercise your virtue and enjoy your Easter weekend.

Does anybody know for sure when the first decission board is going to meet for those of us that interviewed in March. I had heard April 10 which is a Tuesday. How soon after are the calls made or the letters sent out? Thanks!

I was in the March 6th DB. Got a call the following week. April 25th class. Good Luck!!

Coo. I am a JAN interview guy awaiting class, but I didn't have the type at the interview. A good friend is in your class, you guys will have a great time. Wish I was going to be there too. Guess you'll just have to throw us a really good party:)

I think the pool is still fairly large. I got the type a month ago after already passing the interview in the FEB board and I am still looking at mid June as per the PD. His turn around was much quicker because he had the type at the interview, and thus was placed in the pool immediately after his DB (at least this is how I understand the process).

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back