• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA April 2006 classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Myself and at least three others from the 9Nov interview group have 12Apr class dates. We were in the Jan DB and got our class dates during the last few days (13-15Mar). I believe there were 7 of us that got hired out of that group of 18. Probably some are not available until later. Also one late Oct interviewee I know will be there with us. There were suppose to be 6 groups of 18 in Nov. Good luck to everyone who's waiting and combing these threads:)

johnnyV said:
Most of my lines average 100 trips for pay. It is easy to improve that to 130 trips. $45 per trip 1st year, $75 per year 2nd year.
Hope this helps.

JV

How many days off would you average with 130 TFP?

APRIL12th Class

A friend of mine interviewed on Nov 15th just got the call for the April 12th class. I interviewed on Nov 16th and am still waiting for a class date. It's amazing the difference interviewing a day later can make. Well, I am sure it is coming soon enough!

Anyone know how many days they interviewed in DEC? BTW...Thanks for the Nov #'s.
FR8

Monday-Thursday, first 2 full weeks of Dec. I think that's right, cause I was given the choice of Dec. 5-8 or 12-14.

MadMan said:
A friend of mine interviewed on Nov 15th just got the call for the April 12th class. I interviewed on Nov 16th and am still waiting for a class date. It's amazing the difference interviewing a day later can make. Well, I am sure it is coming soon enough!

Right there with you Mad Man, I interviewed on Nov 16th as well and am still waiting for a class date as well! It is amazing the difference that one day can make when waiting to go to class. I wonder if that means that we will sneak into the April 12th class or if we'll be in the April 19th class! Jenny Box told me a little over a month ago to expect to be in the April 19th class. Either way, I should be getting a call sometime early next week!

Saluki Dawg said:
Right there with you Mad Man, I interviewed on Nov 16th as well and am still waiting for a class date as well! It is amazing the difference that one day can make when waiting to go to class. I wonder if that means that we will sneak into the April 12th class or if we'll be in the April 19th class! Jenny Box told me a little over a month ago to expect to be in the April 19th class. Either way, I should be getting a call sometime early next week!

How many more days of interviews were there after Nov 16? It looks like maybe the rest of you folks from the Nov interviews may be in that Apr. 12 class?

I was told about a month ago to expect a class sometime in early May. I hope "sometime in May" really means late April!

Best of luck to those waiting for an interview, decision board, class or any other goal for that matter!

I talked to the PD today, they confirmed a previous rumor heard here of 3 April classes, and 3 May. No dates on the May classes yet, but calls would be going out aprox. 4 weeks prior. Good luck!

(not so) patiently waiting. . . . . .

2 classes of 24 or 3 classes of 20?

The 'other' April/SWA thread says two classes of 24 each. I've heard 3 classes a month through July. Any facts floating around here? Also, who is getting called for the 2nd/3rd classes of April (intervew dates, etc).

Thanks

Latest resources

Back