• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA April 2006 classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Interviewed in Sep with the call in Oct. Got called yesterday for the 5 April class. FWIW, I was told I would have been in an earlier class based on my interview date but was not available to start until April.

F16TJ, I expect a heck of a welcome party from your class!!:beer:

See you there gotta!

FB:D

Keep them coming!

Congrats to all. Great to have all the classes so far this year. I just started 2nd year & life gets better every day. I have moved up the ladder quickly thus far. Schedules are very, very flexible. I get weekend lines often but can almost always improve them through ELITT. Keep fighting the fight. It is worth it once you get here.

JV

What does a first year and second year FO make at SWA on average? I know the trip pay, but what is the average amount of trips per month? Thanks.

[quote='72Gremlin]I heard there were 24 in a class. Can anyone else verify?[/quote]24 in the 8 March class.

Most of my lines average 100 trips for pay. It is easy to improve that to 130 trips. $45 per trip 1st year, $75 per year 2nd year.
Hope this helps.

JV

fatboy11 said:
Interviewed in Sep with the call in Oct. Got called yesterday for the 5 April class. FWIW, I was told I would have been in an earlier class based on my interview date but was not available to start until April.

F16TJ, I expect a heck of a welcome party from your class!!:beer:

See you there gotta!

FB:D

You got it!:beer: Not to be confused with gotta, who will be there, too.

Jan board folks. . .

Has anyone from the Jan decision board had an update on expected class date lately? I am hearing a lot of Sep, Oct, Nov board info here. Just waiting to get that last piece of the puzzle figured out. Good luck to all. Looking to a "warm" welcoming party!

I have two friends from the Jan board that got the call a couple of days ago for April classes. I believe they interviewed in Nov.

Anybody know how many weeks they interviewed in Nov/Dec? With that I could rough guess the #'s....I interviewed in Jan Called in Feb...This wait is tough....not as tough as the wait for the DB though.
BTW....I feel for you guys and gals that were called a few years back and had to wait almost two years. Don't know how you stood it.
I am so excited....just can't wait to get on property.
Thanks to all who posted.
FR8

Got the call yesterday for April 12th class. I interviewed Nov 14th. HR told me that there would be 20 in my class and there would be 3 classes a month for a "while."

Good luck to those who are still waiting and congrats to all that have been called!!!
icon26.gif

Latest resources

Back