Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FR8dognit

Good Ole'boys club member
Anyone heard when?....how many?...what months of interviewees they are filling them with?...I saw on a previous post the March classes were filled with Sept people...Anyone know how many got the good call in oct, nov dec? I was a Jan good call person. Thanks...any info would be helpful.

Don't know, but I hope it's sooner rather than later.
BTW, Congrats!

I'm still waiting on a call. DB meet yesterday or today.

Talked to Jenny Box last week. She said they're planning three classes a month threw the summer of 20 each. Was told I'm 6 classes out after the march classes. Interviewed 17 Jan. Was told to expect last class of May or first class of June. Things are fluid though.

FR8dognit said:
Anyone heard when?....how many?...what months of interviewees they are filling them with?...I saw on a previous post the March classes were filled with Sept people...Anyone know how many got the good call in oct, nov dec? I was a Jan good call person. Thanks...any info would be helpful.

I interviewed in October and got the call to continue in Nov. and am starting class on 3/22/06. It will be here soon good luck to all

I'm waiting for the call this week I hope. Unofficially I "should" be in the 5 April class. Was a 11 Oct interview.
Mike

kc81900 said:
I interviewed in October and got the call to continue in Nov. and am starting class on 3/22/06. It will be here soon good luck to all

Yes! Let's hear it for the March 22nd class.:beer: Then, as soon as we're on property...I want lots of classes to follow us.:D Gotta keep that cross-country commute to Oakland to a minimum.

Good luck to everybody who is waiting, either for an interview, the DB, the call to continue, or the call to go to class. The waiting sucks. The wait for the call after the DB is definitely the worse of all. Nobody can really prepare you for it. Just hang in there.

Is OAK where all of the new hires are going? Thanks....BTW...I will fly out of anywhere as long as the airplane is Canyon Blue with Southwest painted on the tail. Can't wait to get on property!!!

Got a call yesterday for the April 5th class. Interviewed Oct 17th (2nd week of interviews).

PD said the are expecting 3 classes in April, May, and June (yeah--9 total). This is only a projection but it looks like the training dept will be very busy.

Good luck to all!!!

Latest resources

Back