• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA and AT add service at MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Swapa for having the scope clause in your contract.. and to SWA for following it.
Looking forward to additional expansion/growth together.

Thanks Swapa for having the scope clause in your contract.. and to SWA for following it. Looking forward to additional expansion/growth together.

Yep, this contract is excellent. You guys are going to like it.

I wish we would have "outted" General instead of Ty.

I think Gup nailed it, Southwest has excellent scope protection and Delta basically has none.

RF

Don't hammer them with FACTS, it throws them off. The "Ambiguously Lame Duo". :laugh:

Yep, this contract is excellent. You guys are going to like it.

I wish we would have "outted" General instead of Ty.

Do you need to do that on an anonymous board? Really? You can't just debate the guy? Well no, you can't.

OYS

Thanks Swapa for having the scope clause in your contract.. and to SWA for following it.
Looking forward to additional expansion/growth together.

Yeah, like Volaris and ATA. Perfect scope. Am I wrong? ATA may be gone, but Volaris isn't.

OYS

Yeah, like Volaris and ATA. Perfect scope. Am I wrong? ATA may be gone, but Volaris isn't.

OYS
Acknowledged we have a speck in our eye. We are not perfect. The point is we have some mechanicanism to keep the speck in our eye from becomming the plank that you have in yours.

SWAPA brings flying back from the regionals, when was the last time any company scope clause brought flying back to the parent company?

Still think AAI is on par with SWA?

Latest resources

Back