• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA and AT add service at MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think OYS and General Lee race to see who can post first about SWA vs Delta. As a Delta guy, I can say that I get annoyed too. I guess there are guys on both sides that just want to start stuff on these threads.

OYS and General are just miffed that we have solid codeshare language and are enforcing it.

That's the real story line here.

Gup

Hey Dicko is that a star wars rat you got for your pic?LOL. He is a mean mofo.

After the Congressman Weiner photos were published I decided to get in on the action.

It's a picture of myself, that I took in the mirror. I've been texting it to the ladies ..... With some mixed success.

This can't be good for RepublicChataquaShuttleFrontieramjig.

Greenslips, double pay on your days off, are being handed out like candy lately.OYS

That 12 year Captain at DAL is sitting DC9 reserve in Detroit on a guarantee of 70 hours. Green slips and double pay on days off ? He might break guarantee during the summer.

The 12 year Captain on AirTran's current contract is making more than that poor soul rotting in Detroit.

OYS and General are just miffed that we have solid codeshare language and are enforcing it.

That's the real story line here.

Gup

You and Volaris are "solid!". They will probably be helping you out with eventual Europe flights too. Buenos Dias.

OYS

That 12 year Captain at DAL is sitting DC9 reserve in Detroit on a guarantee of 70 hours. Green slips and double pay on days off ? He might break guarantee during the summer.

The 12 year Captain on AirTran's current contract is making more than that poor soul rotting in Detroit.

With 2000 upcoming retirements in the next 5 years compared to your stagnate 150 per year scheduled retirements, I think that will change. Add to that the young Airtran group coming aboard, and you get even more stagnation. It's the truth, unfortunately.

You may be right about that Dc9 Capt, but he has choices to remedy that supposed boredom. You guys can't. Godspeed in that SLI.

OYS

Redflyer,

Congrats on your new service from MKE to Akron, Des Moines, and St Louis. That 717 will be fun for you, in the right seat.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Genital,

if they pay me the same that I'm making now ....SIGN ME UP.

I think Gup nailed it, Southwest has excellent scope protection and Delta basically has none.

RF

Latest resources

Back