• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flying to Hobby pays more than Paris.

Enjoy,
Gup

Hehe ..... That's funny because it's true. :)

Speaking of Paris. Here's an interesting excerpt from GK's message to AirTran employees today:

"Together, as one Company, one Family, we will spread low fares farther across the globe. Together, with our united strength, we will win."

I can't wait to hear you ask for one, and a short approach at BUR speeds. Don't forget to ask for the inboard runway too. You will hear laughter. Your efficiencies just went out the window with a second fleet type and higher wages for the Airtran employee group as a whole. Next, take away first class, and you lose yet another revenue stream. A problem you will encounter is the ramp space around your half terminal. Other airlines occupy the rest of the gates, and RJs are also mainly parked in C and D terminals. You can't just push and get onto a taxiway, you will wait. It will be fun watching you adjust. Yes, you will. And, you may see me for a second as you look up and I taxi by. I will be the one headed overseas, leaving you to fly to Hobby.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Inboard runway why don't we just ask for taxiway M. It's that how you do it at the Big D.

Not cocky at all, just want you to raise the bar even higher. You've been doing it since 1926 (you old fecker) just get back up there. Why can't you understand that.

6 years is not quite a decade. Nwa/DAL have been doing our part since 1926. I would not get too cocky about 6 years as the leaders in pilot compensation.

I'm not cocky at all. I worked here before we made real money. The money came the with 2002 extension. The Big money came in 2004 and has been getting bigger ever since, to include yet another raise approved just last year.

You guys have a very nostalgic history and that is commendable. Now if you would kindly get your contract back I'd appreciate it.

Gup

I'm not cocky at all. I worked here before we made real money. The money came the with 2002 extension. The Big money came in 2004 and has been getting bigger ever since, to include yet another raise approved just last year.

You guys have a very nostalgic history and that is commendable. Now if you would kindly get your contract back I'd appreciate it.

Gup

Just curious Gup, what made you buy the type and go to WN before they "made real money"?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back