• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone really want this to go to arbitration? I think we should work this out at all costs without sending it to someone with no stake in the outcome. You have no control once you take that step and I believe we can achieve a fair integration without goi g to arbitration.

BINGO! We have a winner!!! Yes, I agree with this statement.

You're "Gary" the CEO.

You just a bought a company and don't want problems like USAIR.

You see the labor negotiations going to arbitration with a labor force you just hired that voted overwelmingly to strike.

What does "Gary" do when the arbitration award comes out and see's a younger work force placed over his own employee's?

It is in everyone's best interest to negotiate this deal, not arbitrate.

Those of you thinking you'll be better off with arbitration need to review you're airlines history. "Winning" the arbitration could result in "Losing" the deal.

Hold the Phone!

Wait a minute. You mean to tell me....

...There are actually people creating posts who have a stake in the game;

...Who are actually being constructive;

...Who actually hope for the best outcome on both sides;

...Who actually want a positive outcome for the company and its culture going forward.

Is this Flight Info? Somebody wake me up!

This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

Wanna get rid of general herpes. do what I did and put him on your ignore list. The sores go away quickly and life is much better.

You write but yet i don't think see a thing you have write. :)

SWA people dept. needs you in the FA hiring dept. :)

People who put me or the General on ignore just don't want to accept the truth. That's fine, but some people do want to hear about options that will help their future seniority. Arbitration will do that. There is NO WAY a negotiated agreement will be more fair than a non biased one from arbitrators, that have no stake in the outcome themselves. Seniority is forever, and you will get the Southwest pay from management anyways. SWAPA will not be losing one dime in this deal. Arbitration is smart. Do it.

OYS

Latest resources

Back