• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/Airtran Process Agreement??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope, you are on here too much. That doesn't jive. Sorry, but i think you are being deceptive and therefore time for you on the ignore list. Bye Bye General Lee.

Nope, you are on here too much. That doesn't jive. Sorry, but i think you are being deceptive and therefore time for you on the ignore list. Bye Bye General Lee.

Ok, BYE BYE. Sounds great to me.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee,
You must be the loneliest, dorkiest, and homeliest individual on the entire web. How can someone spend sooooo much time on the internet and still have a normal social life?! What I find incredibly funny is that 99% of all human beings only spend time on events that affect them directly (or somewhat indirectly). You, however, hang out in the SWA/AAI threads with no "dog in the fight". Go feed your hamster, polish your pocket protector, or go watch some more Japanese animated cartoons. Pleeeeeeeeeease, for the love of all things Holy, NOBODY GIVES A CRAP WHAT YOU THINK (except for you and your sock puppet). Geeeeeeesh!

Post of the year. Perfect :)

GL and his agenda. You are worst than fox news. Gen you just hate SWA.

I do not. I think you have great pay and benefits, great stews, and a good relationship (currently) with your management. That is FANTASTIC. But, what I don't like are overly cocky people that think they deserve to push one group to the bottom of a list, can't see the other group's value, and do all of this with an uppity attitude all while flying one plane type on multiple leg days, most of the time between boring city pairs. If none of that descibes any of you, then count yourselves as MY NEW BEST FRIENDS. No agenda here.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General, the Trannies are now our Brothers and Sisters (Step)... everything is "happy here" - we don't need your help here.

the Trannies are now our Brothers and Sisters (Step)... everything is "happy here" -

All this talk of "Trannies" and "step brothers and sisters" .... It's starting to make me feel a little funny. To keep myself on track I referred to the words of General Jack Ripper:

"Women sense my power and they seek the life essence. I do not avoid them. But I... I do deny them my essence."

Replace your precious bodily fluids. Drink only rain water and pure grain alcohol. We'll all be ok. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcHNYenN7OY&feature=related

This message is hidden because General Lee is on your ignore list.

Wanna get rid of general herpes. do what I did and put him on your ignore list. The sores go away quickly and life is much better.

Does anyone really want this to go to arbitration? I think we should work this out at all costs without sending it to someone with no stake in the outcome. You have no control once you take that step and I believe we can achieve a fair integration without goi g to arbitration.

Latest resources

Back