• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA - AAI question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And to the Delta pros that are lurking we will see you in ATL so bring your A game and remember the ALPA shuffle on the taxi way only slows us all down so get ready to pick up the pace or move over....

Flynvixen,

Only the rotation of the earth will move your aircraft.

We'll know its you when we see angry spittle turn the right side of a windshield opaque ..... From the inside :D

Last edited:
Flynvixen,

Only the rotation of the earth will move your aircraft.

We'll know its you when we see angry spittle turn the right side of a windshield opaque ..... From the inside :D

Just push up the power on that citrus RJ and try to keep up with the real jets then settle in and learn to love the little RJ of yours you are going to be in it for a long time......show me the $$$$$ and its not in the RJ's you guy have, remember the fence with be strong and in place for as long as it takes, ALPA is talking a big talk but will throw you guys under the bus when they see they wont be able to cheat their way into our list.

Cheers Vato's

Just push up the power on that citrus RJ and try to keep up with the real jets then settle in and learn to love the little RJ of yours you are going to be in it for a long time......show me the $$$$$ and its not in the RJ's you guy have, remember the fence with be strong and in place for as long as it takes, ALPA is talking a big talk but will throw you guys under the bus when they see they wont be able to cheat their way into our list.

Cheers Vato's

That "citrus RJ" is a 737-700. Just like the one you purport to fly.

Did you forget your lithium again this morning ? I'm looking forward to your round of evening posts. It's always funny when you get really 'medicated'. :nuts:

Is there another pissing match going on? I have come to realize the difference between the energy that it takes to share your opinion and the energy it takes to convince the world you have the only opinion that matters is ridiculous. In the SWA and Airtran case, people want to be heard, and a lot of people have been heard on this complicated situation we are faced with. However, consensus, and being right in this matter is not attainable and each and every effort to win whatever small fraction of each argument is a waist of energy.

Continue on in the pissing match, maybe you may not get sprayed with urine that is associated in such cases.

. . . I have come to realize the difference between the energy that it takes to share your opinion and the energy it takes to convince the world you have the only opinion that matters is ridiculous. . . . . . consensus, and being right in this matter is not attainable and each and every effort to win whatever small fraction of each argument is a waste of energy.

Amen. :beer:

That "citrus RJ" is a 737-700. Just like the one you purport to fly.

You wish your RJ was the same as my Boeing, You guys are really dreaming if you think your going to get all that ALPA has promised you.

One more time for the hard of hearing the fence will be strong and in place for as long as it takes for you guys to either come to your senses and get on board with the real money or be cut loose along with your RJ's.

Our company culture will no be allowed to be stomped out just to make you guys happy. Frankly you guys will most likely will never be happy. ALPA has brain washed most of you guys into believing that you should get paid to sit at home rant about your company demand money for no work and if you dont get it than you will burn your own house down ???

If you think the guys at Southwest are going to roll over and give into your crazy demands just to make you happy you have another thing coming vato's We will check on you boys inside the fence from time to time just it ensure the fence is sturdy and in good working order. Trust me it will be maintained and you guys will be in it for as long as it takes.

Its dinner time boys keep dreaming clinging to the ALPA job killing machine's propaganda

Cheers vato's

Latest resources

Back