• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA - AAI question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think you mean LEFT SEAT...are you even a real pilot?

Hey reddog130........my mistake I did mean to say left seat are you really a jet pilot ?? we all love flying with the Air Force guys........NOT I can tell you guys the minute I meet you if your Air Force or Navy. You air force guys or at least 99% of you guys need a large bran muffin before you show up to fly. Cant seem to interact with those that are not your kind.

let your watch win one for a change

Well lucky for me I was and still am a civilian pilot.....guess you were wrong again....don't let a screen name get between you and the truth

Well I guess the beat down on this one has worked at least for a while. I am sure the citrus vato's have retreated to the ALPA job killing machine's command bunker and are working on new talking points for them to come to the next fight with.

Keep the fight alive and surrender nothing, the citrus vato's are getting a deal that would make anyone (except airline pilots) happy. Make no mistake they are sharpening their long knives for us and now is not the time to be letting our guard down and buying key lime pie thinking that will win them over.

Well I guess the beat down on this one has worked at least for a while. I am sure the citrus vato's have retreated to the ALPA job killing machine's command bunker and are working on new talking points for them to come to the next fight with.

Keep the fight alive and surrender nothing, the citrus vato's are getting a deal that would make anyone (except airline pilots) happy. Make no mistake they are sharpening their long knives for us and now is not the time to be letting our guard down and buying key lime pie thinking that will win them over.

No, we are just laughing at what a tool you are.

No, we are just laughing at what a tool you are.

To the citrus vato's tool maybe but you know I am right and you guys are hoping and praying that the planets align and some how the deal goes your way and we get nothing out of this acquisition ?? good luck.

You know what you are holding out for is not rightfully yours but the ALPA job killing koolaid has been flowing and a bunch of your capts want our left seats in addition to all the other things you are getting.......wont happen pack a bag the vacation in the RJ corral could be a long one.

Guadalupe airlines (holding company) has nothing but time and GK may never combine the list if it will result in a bad deal for for SWAPA.

I'm just saying

To the citrus vato's tool maybe but you know I am right and you guys are hoping and praying that the planets align and some how the deal goes your way and we get nothing out of this acquisition ?? good luck.

You know what you are holding out for is not rightfully yours but the ALPA job killing koolaid has been flowing and a bunch of your capts want our left seats in addition to all the other things you are getting.......wont happen pack a bag the vacation in the RJ corral could be a long one.

Guadalupe airlines (holding company) has nothing but time and GK may never combine the list if it will result in a bad deal for for SWAPA.

I'm just saying

I feel sorry for your boyfriend or husband..............

I feel sorry for your boyfriend or husband..............

I feel sorry for the citrus vato's that have been told by the ALPA job killing machine that they are going to take SWAPA to the cleaners.

ALPA has perfected the art of killing jobs and company's and now has SWA and SWAPA in it's sights. You guys are not going to get all you have been promised and it is you guys that will be unhappy in the cockpits if you ever get on property here.

Cheers Vato's

I feel sorry for the citrus vato's that have been told by the ALPA job killing machine that they are going to take SWAPA to the cleaners.

ALPA has perfected the art of killing jobs and company's and now has SWA and SWAPA in it's sights. You guys are not going to get all you have been promised and it is you guys that will be unhappy in the cockpits if you ever get on property here.

Cheers Vato's

Skip goes the broken record.....skip.....skip.....skip.....skip.....

Latest resources

Back