• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA - AAI question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know why you swa guys are on here arguing. What is going to happen will happen. You guys have a strong case to take to arbitration. You cannot effect anything on here. Crow, don't fool yourself. The swa pilots are hopeful this acquisition works out, but if it doesn't, don't get too used to those handshakes and good wishes.

I happen to love flying the Citrus 717 RJ.What a great airplane.I have to say I have only had positive interaction with the SW crews I have come into contact with.When you've been in this business awhile you come to realize there are many things out of your control.Once you do you'll be a lot happier.Looking forward to working together.

Once you do you'll be a lot happier.Looking forward to working together.

I couldn't agree more. Please don't let ALPA screw this up for all of us. Each side should work hard for their group but don't let your leadership ruin the future for you in this acquisition.

I couldn't agree more. Please don't let ALPA screw this up for all of us. Each side should work hard for their group but don't let your leadership ruin the future for you in this acquisition.
I think your fears are unfounded.We have a great MC team and the vast majority of our pilots are level headed and reasonable:beer:

How about we wait for our unions to make an opening offer???
Riiiiiight .....I am 100% sure that the ALPA stock answer is not only no but heck no to not only our first offer but to all offers after that if they do not involve SWAPA rolling over and giving the citrus guys all they demand ???? Just look and the US Air East guys, they started with date of hire were told several times my the arbitrator that was not going to work and they never came off that demand.

SWAPA has been buying chain link fence buy the truck load and are looking for real estate in the Atlanta area to corral the citrus vato's. We will see who blinks first but we have no problem waiting them out. I can see ALPA dragging their feet for years and letting the citrus guys continue to make RJ wages (kinda of a PFT thing dont you think ??) while they try and burn the SWAPA house down.

I'm just saying ???

Wait......Now I know I'm laying off the pft thingy, but this is hilarious.
A swa pilot calling anyone else in the industry pft?
So by your definition, does that mean that the US Air east pilots are also pft? Because they work for the lowest wages in the industry.
Wow, you are either not a sw pilot or just some angry flight attendant who got snubbed by 1 or several pilots.:laugh:

Good God this whole topic is getting old.... As moderator, I get alot of reports on this thread.... " swearing, pft'ing this, screwing that one" what ever.... I can't believe these are the kind of thoughts running around inside the brains of pilots responsible of hundreds of lives every day.... now that is scary...

All I can say, you should be happy your working... and doing what I thought was something you all loved to do.... just an observation...

As moderator, I get alot of reports on this thread.... " swearing, pft'ing this, screwing that one" what ever....

That is the saddest thing posted on this thread. Some people just don't want freedom of speech. If you disagree with someone on here, by all means form a rebuttal. If you find it offensive or unprofessional... too bad! This is FI not supreme court. FWIW I want to know the good , the bad and the ugly about what a cross section of SWA pilots think about our upcoming SLI.

That is the saddest thing posted on this thread. Some people just don't want freedom of speech. If you disagree with someone on here, by all means form a rebuttal. If you find it offensive or unprofessional... too bad! This is FI not supreme court. FWIW I want to know the good , the bad and the ugly about what a cross section of SWA pilots think about our upcoming SLI.[

ummmm, I think she mods FI.

How about we wait for our unions to make an opening offer???

Riiiight

I have no doubt that the citrus ALPA response to SWAPA's first and all offers will be a rapid and never ending NO NO NO unless our offer includes SWAPA rolling over and giving the citrus vato's every thing they demand.

I know how the ALPA job killing machine works, they will drag their feet for years if they have to trying to burn the SWAPA house down, all the while the guys flying the line are still making RJ wasges (kind of a PFT deal dont you think??)

Just look at the way they took care of the America West guys. The arbitrator said no to date of hire but the east guys kept pushing until they have the great deal they have today.

I can tell you right now SWAPA is buying chain link fence by the truck load and looking for real estate in Atlanta where we will corral the citrus vato's until they get tired of RJ wages or the RJ's are offed and the pilots go too.

We can hang on for years, my W-2 will just keep growing......show me the money......give in guys the staple is a great deal, if the right seat is so important then why did you leave the last right seat job you had and go to citrus ???? oh thats right many of you guys have never been in the right seat of anything other than a Cessna ?? ALPA needs to stop trying to steal whats not theirs come on over and get happy !!!!

We can hang on for years, my W-2 will just keep growing......show me the money......give in guys the staple is a great deal, if the right seat is so important then why did you leave the last right seat job you had and go to citrus ???? oh thats right many of you guys have never been in the right seat of anything other than a Cessna ?? ALPA needs to stop trying to steal whats not theirs come on over and get happy !!!!

I think you mean LEFT SEAT...are you even a real pilot?

Latest resources

Back