• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA - AAI question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fence the ops as long as it takes. I'll sign the SWAPA waivers. SWA guys can keep their pay, QOL and seniority. Citrus can keep their pay, QOL and seniority. It's a win/win. Everyone is happy.

He doesn't like it when you use logic and reason, blows a hole in his mantra.

Kind of like when a southwest guy claims he didn't pft.....

He should focus more of his time trying to put the RJ genie back in the bottle.
You mean like the SLI bottle you're about to sit on courtesy of Air Tran, you know the guys who got a southwest # without paying for it......:laugh:

Kind of like when a southwest guy claims he didn't pft.....

You mean like the SLI bottle you're about to sit on courtesy of Air Tran, you know the guys who got a southwest # without paying for it......:laugh:

Your really have no idea what you are talking about, and I think people are realizing that more and more pretty much with every post.

Hope your not having to commute on those hundreds of RJ's..enjoy them!

Haha!

Well, you did have to pay for training, the Citrus guys did not.

World class by who's standards? Yours? :laugh:

Judging by the posts here, it looks like most Citrus guys are sitting idly while the southwest skirts are all up in arms. You should be, you put out a lot of money for that job, and they didn't have to.

Even with a staple you would still be a bitter southwest pay for training troll.

After my last three rants you come to the argument with "we had to pay for training " WTFO......you citrus vato's pay for training every day you show up to fly your green and white RJ's

Southwest is not buying your farm team Guadalupe holdings is. You guys dont like what is coming your way so you have all closed your eyes and are holding hands praying the ALPA job killing machine will save your citrus bacon and screw over the Southwest guys for you, wont happen, you guys will be fenced off for years if that is what it takes for you to take a deal from us or be sent packing along with your RJ's

Take the staple and start cashing the pay checks stop holding out for what your not yours.

and please dont discount my words for spelling when I get on a rant I am not stopping for spell check..........you get my point spelled right or not and its spot on and you know it........STAPLE STAPLE STAPLE

and please dont discount my words for spelling when I get on a rant I am not stopping for spell check..........you get my point spelled right or not and its spot on and you know it........STAPLE STAPLE STAPLE
LOL... mkay. Just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, buddy.

If you want to really get people to start thinking in a different way, you have to do it in a way that doesn't get you on their ignore list from the get-go. Screaming STAPLE at them may not necessarily be the best way to go about it.

Just a thought... ;)

LOL... mkay. Just trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, buddy.

If you want to really get people to start thinking in a different way, you have to do it in a way that doesn't get you on their ignore list from the get-go. Screaming STAPLE at them may not necessarily be the best way to go about it.

Just a thought... ;)

I dont think there will be any changing of minds. The ALPA koolaid has flowed for too long and and the Southwest guys just wont roll over and give more to the citrus guys after what they are already getting. If the citrus guys get anymore that they already are getting we end up with nothing ?? how's that a deal for us ?? When this gets to arbitration the judge is not gong to give citrus more on top of the great deal they are getting now.

And to the Delta pros that are lurking we will see you in ATL so bring your A game and remember the ALPA shuffle on the taxi way only slows us all down so get ready to pick up the pace or move over....

Latest resources

Back