Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI - Both Groups Are Better Than This.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not that I really want to give any more attention to bob's buffoonery but I feel I must comment. I am extremely proud to call pilots with many varying backgrounds my fellow colleagues at Airtran. Among them include: Vice Presidential pilots, a thunderbird pilot, former legacy wide-body international captains, pilots from every branch of military who combined have tens of thousands of hours flying over hostile territory in both fighters and
heavies, regional pilots who have spent years flying in the most demanding flying environments in the CONUS, military test pilots, and astronauts.

I will put Airtran pilots up against those of ANY airline in the world. I'm pretty sure we have plenty of pilots who can do more than just fog up a mirror - but then bob already knows that, don't you flamer bob?

Who is the astronaut at AAI? :laugh::laugh:

AAI has very few military pilots as a percentage of the total.

Not that I really want to give any more attention to bob's buffoonery but I feel I must comment. I am extremely proud to call pilots with many varying backgrounds my fellow colleagues at Airtran. Among them include: Vice Presidential pilots, a thunderbird pilot, former legacy wide-body international captains, pilots from every branch of military who combined have tens of thousands of hours flying over hostile territory in both fighters and
heavies, regional pilots who have spent years flying in the most demanding flying environments in the CONUS, military test pilots, and astronauts.

I will put Airtran pilots up against those of ANY airline in the world. I'm pretty sure we have plenty of pilots who can do more than just fog up a mirror - but then bob already knows that, don't you flamer bob?

I didn't say that AirTran pilots weren't any good or qualified. I said that AirTran pretty much hired anybody that they could. Much harder to get in at SWA.

Why wouldn't AirTran hire an AirForce One pilot if he applied there? I'm sure they would. It's just that not many pilots like that applied there. AT was always considered a stepping stone job due to the lousy pay and qol.

Don't be so defensive.

I interviewed 3 times? Who knew? Lolol. It's alright Bob. I know you were hired on the first attempt. Good for you. But you're going to have to quit with your endless infatuation with me. It just won't work between us. I'm sorry.

:D

Don't let bob or vixen speak for any swa pilot other than themself.
That said, it's an argument I've made here and to my rep. Swa is a more difficult and time consuming, on AVERAGE, job to get. the extra years it takes directly relates to seniority, and it isn't a personal dig on anyone's abilities. None of us have anything on my old flying mates in the 1900. So let's put the skill measuring contest to bed. We have all done what we have done to put us in our current positions. I couldve gone to Stanford law. And I truly know I would have done well. I didn't, however, so I don't brag about what I could have done. I do defend what I have done, however. And swa took years longer to achieve.

Don't let bob or vixen speak for any swa pilot other than themself.
That said, it's an argument I've made here and to my rep. Swa is a more difficult and time consuming, on AVERAGE, job to get. the extra years it takes directly relates to seniority, and it isn't a personal dig on anyone's abilities. None of us have anything on my old flying mates in the 1900. So let's put the skill measuring contest to bed. We have all done what we have done to put us in our current positions. I couldve gone to Stanford law. And I truly know I would have done well. I didn't, however, so I don't brag about what I could have done. I do defend what I have done, however. And swa took years longer to achieve.

this is quite possibly the biggest crock of sh!t I've ever seen posted in 10 years on this board.

Um.....
Thx?
Apologies. The time for debate and dick measuring is over. Now it's just a personal yes or no for each- IF your MEC allows you to.

Latest resources

Back