Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI - Both Groups Are Better Than This.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You're one up on me. All I have in my neighborhood are white guys, frolicking children and Porsches.

Mind PM'ing me some of your cutting room floor trash to use?

Gup

Nothing escapes the fence .... Not even the poetry of Tyrone beating De Shawn over rock.

:D

You think this sappy piece of crap deserves it's own thread? Don't drag both groups into your fantasy.

As an outside observer, it's the trannies here on FI that give you guys a bad name. I haven't read anything unreasonable from the Southwest pilots. You trannies just hit the frickin lottery. Unless you screw the pooch with your greed!

If/when it is all said and done, FL guys should be respectful while on the compound. Walk with your head down, don't look anybody in the eyes, don't speak unless you are spoken to, walk 3 paces behind any original SWA folks, and above all.....feel grateful that SWA saved us and granted us the ultimate opportunity to be in the presence of Gods.

I should have posted this under a new topic earlier, so I apologize for those of you that might have read this twice, now three times. I am new to this board and just figuring things out.

It should not take long to figure out what this board is about.

We're just waiting until the AIP is officially released. Then we're going to call each other all kinds of names, make threats and basically offend each other with every post. It's gonna be like 9/28/2010 all over again only worse. Check back tomorrow night!

Like Gary says - "It's ON!"

Gup

From what I am hearing I think we r all going to be pissed off about it which is a good sign

From what I am hearing I think we r all going to be pissed off about it which is a good sign

Why should even one single SWA pilot be pissed? They busted their butts to get to SWA. AirTran supposedly would hire anyone who could fog a mirror.

Latest resources

Back