• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SWA/AAI and the flight deck jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where have you seen this FACT? Source? Here is a fact: Tranny is FAT on Pilots.

Why would I be jealous of you. I am a STARBELLY Sneetch. You are not. How do you like them facts?

Actually, AirTran is understaffed as we currently operate. That's why we were hiring. We need to hire more and upgrade some 717 Capts.

Once you get our scheduling - you will find you are overstaffed. Overstaffed about 227 ish. :confused:

:cartman:

Last edited:
Ty you certainly are smart enough to realize that Southwest slowed their growth to build up our cash reserves to buy Airtran. It seems like the more you post the more you sound incompetent. For someone that is date of hire junior to our senior First Officers you sure are COCKY!

Ty you certainly are smart enough to realize that Southwest slowed their growth to build up our cash reserves to buy Airtran.

Source? How about something from an Annual report, a Shareholders' conference, an interview with an industry analyst . . . ONE single thing to back that up, other than purely wishful thinking? :rolleyes:

It seems like the more you post the more you sound incompetent. For someone that is date of hire junior to our senior First Officers you sure are COCKY!
Captain with hole in pocket feel cocky all day. Angry FO with broken stapler not get any nooky. :laugh:

Even his own (trannies) are telling him to shut up on their forum. My own tranny says "yeah, that guy is a piece of work"

Ty,

You've got a four page thread on the internal forum, complete with pictures and all. Do you really want to be "that guy"?

Even his own (trannies) are telling him to shut up on their forum. "

There's no one talking about me, or anyone else on our forums. In fact, there isn't really any discussion at all about SLI, and certainly no personal attacks about any pilots, SWA or AAI.

Ty,

You've got a four page thread on the internal forum, complete with pictures and all. Do you really want to be "that guy"?

Kind of says which pilot group is taking the high road, doesn't it?

You know, you guys talk a good "culture" and "high standards", but when I look at the personal attacks, the whining, the threats, and the cowardly behavior of some of the SWA guys on this forum, it really paints a different picture.

Last edited:
There's no one talking about me, or anyone else on our forums. In fact, there isn't really any discussion at all about SLI, and certainly no personal attacks about any pilots, SWA or AAI.

Kind of says which pilot group is taking the high road, doesn't it?

You know, you guys talk a good "culture" and "high standards", but when I look at the personal attacks, the whining, the threats, and the cowardly behavior of some of the SWA guys on this forum, it really paints a different picture.

I am not sure if it's just you that doesn't get it or a lot of other airtran pilots. SWA pilots are not excited about this like airtran pilots are. Right now we don't see any benefits to merging the pilot list. We don't see the pay raise, we don't see the better contract, the better company to work for, the better relationships with the company that every airtran pilot is going see if the list get merged. So maybe that is why positive feelings aren't gushing from posts on this forum or for that fact in any SWA cockpits.

Latest resources

Back