• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SW has a TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will be voting no based on any codeshare which can be served by SWA in a 737. Want to codeshare with Japan Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Air France, have at it. Mexico and Canadian carriers utilizing narrow body AC, NO WAY.

Same view here. And for the record I am ex-military.

whata bugger 3000 does not equal 65% sorry you need to stop doing math in public. 65% is more like 3870+/- If 65% say yes then that is good enough for me.

Last edited:
whata bugger 3000 does not equal 65% sorry you need to stop doing math in public. 65% is more like 3870+/- If 65% say yes then that is good enough for me.

Two thoughts went into that post:
1. ALL this thing needs is 3000 YESes.
2. I predict it will be 65/35.

I am a Texan, and fuzzy math makes up 6 of our 12 years of school. Roughly 75%.

AND, it's WHATABURGER, pronounced "WATERBURGER," so get yourself a "Speak and Spell."

As Mr. White says, "I wasn't in public until I was thrown into public."

Just finished another Rocky Mountain Creek Water. So therefore I said to my self, "Self, what is a "Whata Bugger 3000?" One of those doo-hickeys that you hook you'r propane tank to to keep the skeeters out of the trailer?

Last edited:
OOOOOOPS! My bad man I was just blindly typing. Just like I blindly follow. Just blindly generalizing too!

Never angry...and not a sheep. Have a great trip.

A SWA friend of mine just said that you guys are about to vote in a concessionary contract.

Whats up with that?

Latest resources

Back