• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SW has a TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys are idiots. You have not even seen the contract proposal and your already voting no. I think the rumor of a slight pay raise and a 401K increase is pretty darn good in this economy. wait to see the proposal.

Exactly. They have no idea how good they have it.

Exactly. They have no idea how good they have it.

I know for a fact that we have some good deals. I'm just trying to do my part to make sure we keep them. You junior airline wanna bees don't get it. If we allow our cross border near international flying to be given away without fight then what chance do we ever have of flying it?

Once again.

I'm voting no. No need to read it. It isn't about a pay raise. My future growth and that of my brothers is worth more than 2%.

Gup

Codeshare is a part of everyones future. It is a win win situation for everyone. Embrace it with love!

guys ,tanker + dude = flamebait, they are just comic relief,don't fall for it,laugh at it,trust me,they are.

Codeshare is a part of everyones future. It is a win win situation for everyone. Embrace it with love!

Agreed. Why should management invest capital in new equipment and infrastructure when it's much cheaper to just sign a code share with someone in the theater that they want to operate in.

"Forgive them/him for they do not know" would be a good start. Unless you've been there and done that in the "majors", I'd keep your cake hole for feeding purposes only.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back