• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Suspected drunk pilot in OMA? Republic/CHQ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
According to another forum, an XJT crew was on the van to the hotel with the Cha crew the night before. The XJT crew say that both Cha guys were being rude to the van driver, in part because he made them wait for the XJT crew. So if the morning escapades involve the same crew and same van driver (big assumption), my guess is that there was no tipping... unless you count the van driver tipping off the airport police.

Wow, so much untrue nonsense spread around. The crew arrived at 1030 AM the day before. Not with your XJT buddies. The crew member involved took a different shuttle to the airport, never saw or was with his crew. The van driver did not call the police. Hotel management did.
The captain in question screwed up and will pay for his actions.

Bull. The van driver is a prick. He could have confronted the pilot in the van. If he would have let the pilot know he was calling the police, I'm sure the pilot would have gone back to the hotel with the van driver. The van driver is a rat, plain and simple. It's still the pilot's fault also, but the van driver is a scumbag.

Once again Amazing!!! So your a rat because you caught the guy raping your wife? I should feel bad for the guy that raped your wife because he got caught. Are you saying had he be given the chance to stop the rape half way into the act it's ok?

You sir have the opinion of what is making this country crap. You won't stand up for what's right, instead look for some loophole to have your cake and eat it to.

A issue here is that a pilot would rather risk his career and life rather than suffer the company consequences. Nice safety culture we have here

Please indulge us all on the full story. To just tell part of it and then somebody else say it's not true only adds to further speculation and lies.

I also hope they release the guys name. He deserves public humiliation for what he did.

Dang I wonder what hotel they stay at, I am at the Double Tree in OMA right now.

You could be in the same room the pilot in question slept in, digesting a cookie from the same batch he ate from a few days ago.

Once again Amazing!!! So your a rat because you caught the guy raping your wife? I should feel bad for the guy that raped your wife because he got caught. Are you saying had he be given the chance to stop the rape half way into the act it's ok?

You sir have the opinion of what is making this country crap. You won't stand up for what's right, instead look for some loophole to have your cake and eat it to.

You sir are weak and look for someone else to do the dirty work. I would confront a drunk pilot myself instead of unanimously calling the police. That is cowardly. I don't feel sorry for this pilot though. It's his own fault.

Latest resources

Back