Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Survey: Now that we all have our W-2s....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
$140,020/7yr/B-717/AirTran plus aprox 13K in B-fund. 700 block hrs.

LJ-ABX said:
Airline pay is unique in that everyone at an airline is paid from the same pay table and the pay tables are public information. It's not like your pay is a confidential negotiation between your supervisor and you.

It's public information because pilot groups choose to make it public.

W2.........

JBU Capt / 4th year

$167,741
Plus whatever our bonus is (we'll find out Friday).

BBD

Hey Clown,

I only put "strike Fund = 0", because the third or fourth poster had the amount in his/her strike fund. I was following the pattern.

I personally don't see a need for a strike fund at SWA. Do I think I'm the greatest? NO. Do I trust my airline management - YES. Do I care if you think I'm arrogant, NO.

$13,160/FO SA 227/7 months employment/551 block hours

I'm grateful to the military for contributing well for my weekend/month + 2 weeks.

I personally don't understand why people would get offended at finding out what others make. Do you write "Parade" magazine (you know in the Sunday paper) and protest their "how much people make" issue? Did you take offense when your high school guidance counseler suggested careers and what the corresponding compensation might be? I didn't see anybody bragging on this board at all. I'm happy some people have made it to the level they have and are compensated well for it. I hope to join them. I'm sorry others have lost their jobs and appreciate knowing that so perhaps I can make contingency plans for it in the future.

As the other posters suggested if you don't like it; well, nobody's forcing you to look at it.

$172K 17th Yr B737CA, and going down,

*Note to -9Capt, Sammy was great with VH this summer! Saw them four time, was there first night in GSO.

Last edited:
56K working my ass of as a T-Prop capt for a 3rd rate freight outfit. 155 nights away from home last year. I miss my dog and my wife.

Latest resources

Back