Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Survey: Now that we all have our W-2s....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TAZ MAN said:
You are right. We don't know you like your people and clients. Just what you say here hiding behind a mask. Do your people and clients think you are a coward also? :rolleyes:

As far as the your "mask" comment... it really shows the squeaky turning wheel of the workings of your little inner brain. Do a simple flightinfo search if you are that insecure that you feel you must address everyone personally.

As far as the "coward" statement..... nobody has ever called me that... yet I see that this is a word you put right out there... so maybe you are used to hearing it alot...... (maybe towards you?).

In the world as I know it..... I would only have a mask and be a coward if I:

1.Was offended (as you are) by professionals talking about their salaries;

2. Continued to log on daily to peek through your little fingers at the thread that you find so offensive;

3. Had a childhood borne affection for a fictional childs cartoon character..... an affection that would prompt you to use a screenname and avatar as "TAZ", and spinelessly "hide" behind that persona rather than as you really are.

Wow.... this does sound exactly like YOU.... go figure..:rolleyes:

12th year as an airline pilot, made about $13k as a newhire at 2 different regional airlines (does not include 4 mos unemployment income from 2nd furlough or per diem).

WTFIWWM?

SWA/FO said:
Strike Fund = 0 Dollars

Remember when UAL and AMR had a swagger and arrogance about them. Well it certainly fell off of the them, but I think I know where it landed. Has anyone else noticed a relatively high number off arrogant posts by a few members of a certain LCC. Even in personal encounters I am starting to notice more this attitude. Certainly not from all of them, but definitely more than in the past.

ACAFool said:
Remember when UAL and AMR had a swagger and arrogance about them.

Remember when? I didn't know it has gone away.

For God's sake get over it. People ask what type of pay to expect at any of the airlines hiring, and this thread produced real amount W2's. No one is bragging about it but if you seem to take it that way, then maybe you need to seek help for a diminished self worth. By the way, it appears FedEx is kicking butt. Good for them. I'm impressed.

canyonblue said:
Remember when? I didn't know it has gone away.

For God's sake get over it. People ask what type of pay to expect at any of the airlines hiring, and this thread produced real amount W2's. No one is bragging about it but if you seem to take it that way, then maybe you need to seek help for a diminished self worth. By the way, it appears FedEx is kicking butt. Good for them. I'm impressed.

I have no problem with the posting of real amount W-2's, and don't take it as bragging. But a lot of the posts by SWA people are full of arrogance. I do believe STRIKEFUND = $0, is bragging. I do not see alot of arrogant posts anymore by UAL or AMR people. How noticing a different tone coming from posts from different airlines means I have a diminished self worth is beyond me.

ACAFool said:
Remember when UAL and AMR had a swagger and arrogance about them. Well it certainly fell off of the them, but I think I know where it landed. Has anyone else noticed a relatively high number off arrogant posts by a few members of a certain LCC. Even in personal encounters I am starting to notice more this attitude. Certainly not from all of them, but definitely more than in the past.

Absolutely.

Arrogance

Is it the carrier, individual or the situation that brings this on? Maybe we're all just human and none of us are perfect. Is boasting about how much you made such a bad thing? It's sad to see how low some payscales are, so maybe it's good to see others doing so well. Just a thought, hopefully not too deep.

By the way, I did 213,000.

regards,

Juan

$61,200/4YR/CL65 (200) reserve CA at job #1
$69,631 at job #2
I'm pooped....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back