SunCountry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This thread is just classic FI.

"Sun Country is non-union", "they filed for bankruptcy on Monday"...blah, blah,blah. You guys are right on top of things as usual.

Also as usual, the smattering of illiterates chime in, and then there is the all too predictable, incessant, blathering of The General... pontificating on everything and anything as the thread drifts all over the place.

Classic!

Keep up the good work Men. We're all counting on you.

YKMKR

Last edited:
General thanks for all your great input into this argument. SWAPA can try to do whatever they want, whether it is practical or not will decided in negotiations or arbitration. There is a correction from yesterday to today on what is ethical and feasible.

Personally if we bought Sun Country I say rope them off give them the same number of planes and sit there stagnant till they want to be integrated on our terms. But I only have one vote. If that is a little harsh, it is just business, and personally none of SWAPA's business is any of yours, we are not ALPA.

General thanks for all your great input into this argument. SWAPA can try to do whatever they want, whether it is practical or not will decided in negotiations or arbitration. There is a correction from yesterday to today on what is ethical and feasible.

Personally if we bought Sun Country I say rope them off give them the same number of planes and sit there stagnant till they want to be integrated on our terms. But I only have one vote. If that is a little harsh, it is just business, and personally none of SWAPA's business is any of yours, we are not ALPA.

Great response, since it shows your true colors. Keep it up, everyone is impressed. This is a rumor board and an information board, and I can give any opinion I want. If it was my intention on "swaying" SWAPA one way or the other, I would have tried dressing up like the cowgirl who won "Miss Bullriding Teen Lubbock" and shouted "SUUUUUUUU-WHEEEEEE". That would have totally gotten SWAPA's attention, thus averting another terrribly disrespectful takeover attempt.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I could easily hold Captain on some of the planes we fly, so I doubt it would get that far. I have a feeling no arbitrator would allow a straight staple. They would see some reason to speckle them around the lower half of the seniority list. They actually fly planes larger than yours, and they would be contributing to your bottomline(Via an ETOPS certificate---am I right here? You betcha!). You just can't staple them to the bottom, you can't, unless you are really cocky.

Bye Bye---General Lee

So in other words, you'd have no problem with merged lists, as long as the SC guys were all merged in junior to you? Yeah, that's what I thought...:rolleyes:

Looks like the Jim Jones Kool-Aid drinking People's Temple followers are alive and well in Texas. I will say at least you guys are consistent at being a-holes.

Looks like the Jim Jones Kool-Aid drinking People's Temple followers are alive and well in Texas. I will say at least you guys are consistent at being a-holes.

For someone with 'Kharma' in their screen name, you sure do talk a lot of smack.

Yes it is true I am an a--hole, no apologies for business, this is a job, not a community group.

Yep-The brotherhood of all pilots strikes again.....

Mgmt. is growing a huge woody as we speak.

For someone with 'Kharma' in their screen name, you sure do talk a lot of smack.

You should re-read some posts from your Kool-Aid drinking brethren about other airlines. A consistent level of douchiness is always conveyed. Sorry sport, I call 'em like I see 'em

Last edited:
So in other words, you'd have no problem with merged lists, as long as the SC guys were all merged in junior to you? Yeah, that's what I thought...:rolleyes:

You asked me what I thought would happen, and I stated I doubted they would merge them in DOH, and thought it would be lower than 50%. Get your panties out of a wad, you are a Captain and probably wouldn't be affected. It all comes down to showing SOME respect, and sounds like AGAIN some of you lack it.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back