• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sully, welcome to Phoenix

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do not worry Westies. You will be broken up soon and you can go your merry way without the Easties that are soon all retiring. A divorce is just down the road and the evil east will move on. Good luck Westies at your new LCC and may the quick upgrades happen again with your new freedom.

M

Don't B Haten. So what if it was done for the publicity. If it translates in more ticket sales to keep this bucket afloat through a long cold swine flu infested winter then bring it with bells attached to its feet and a f'ing macys day parade. I would much rather have Sulley in there as opposed to the normal pencil pushing beuracratic wanna be armani suit wearing corporate suck up.

I did not write the letter but it does echo the thoughts of many of our pilot group. We applaud the outcome of the events on that day in January but are less than enthusiastic about his attempts to influence the jury with his "hero" status.

Yep, he really "Sullied" his reputation with me over his irrelevant testimony. Pure propaganda and a cheap publicity stunt.

Sorry to drift this thread, but I`m wondering what is the latest news on US Air since the court has said, in no uncertain terms that the list stands. This isnt flame bait, just a retired guy sort of "out of the picture" wanting info. Got my popcorn and beer ready, sitting on the sidelines.

Sorry to drift this thread, but I`m wondering what is the latest news on US Air since the court has said, in no uncertain terms that the list stands. This isnt flame bait, just a retired guy sort of "out of the picture" wanting info. Got my popcorn and beer ready, sitting on the sidelines.

Nice...this is the FI equivalent of pulling the fire alarm in a movie theater and then sitting back and watching the chaos. Admittedly, it is fun to jab MCDU and watch him get all worked into an incoherent fit. :laugh:

Without a combined contract it doesn't mean much. If USAPA feels that delaying such a contract will advance their goals in spite of the verdict, then they could be in for substantial damages.

Of course their stupidity could just be a front for a very clever strategy.

Naaa.

Admittedly, it is fun to jab MCDU and watch him get all worked into an incoherent fit. :laugh:

MCDU does not bother me, actually quite entertainer at times......

Latest resources

Back