• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stupid F.O.'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let me guess. You wanted to bang you're FA on a overnight and at the last minute just before you were gonna close the deal you're spikey hair, iphone, ipod, backpack wearing FO shoot in and cockblocked ya.

Yea I would be bitter about that too.

You forgot 'Doc-Marten-wearing'

You want to bang one of those old hoes? Eeeeeeuuuuuuwwwwwww!:eek:

Hilarious! I was wondering when one of these threads would come along again. I mean, it's not like stupid FOs are stupid because they're FNGs these days, right? Personally, I get so dam bored sitting over there, I challenge myself to find new ways to push the other guy's buttons--figuratively and literally. If you don't like it, write me up. I'll be looking for a new job soon enough, anyway. Have a great day, Captain America!

For the love of Methuselah, why do so many friggin FO's do so many stupid things? I'm about to start flying single pilot and tell the monkey to just sit there and watch.

Could I please have a trip with you? Please?

Actually, I'd be more worried about my whiny captain...

Let me guess. You wanted to bang you're FA on a overnight and at the last minute just before you were gonna close the deal you're spikey hair, iphone, ipod, backpack wearing FO shoot in and cockblocked ya.

At Piedmont you should be happy the next morning he saved you.

Really.. I'd be greatful for someone saving me from our grandma fa's.:pimp:

Latest resources

Back