• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stupid F.O.'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Our company 'Safety' department captain sent out an email/tome on how to properly land an RJ in the TDZE.

Therefore, my latest entertainment is to put the airplane down exactly 1500' down the runway. 1 point for landing halfway down the runway. 1 extra point for complaints from the passengers as they deplane. 2 extra points for complaints from the captain. My game's not that good yet, but I foresee game winning points for a hard landing inspection required after my leg.

For the love of Methuselah, why do so many friggin FO's do so many stupid things? I'm about to start flying single pilot and tell the monkey to just sit there and watch.

Said the Captain who wonders why he always flies with reserves.
@ss!

I know especially after you spent 5 minutes doing a dramatic head-turning heavy turn onto the centerline.

That's pretty funny. Even better if the plane stops halfway through and you have to power up the outside engine to get moving again. On a 11,000' runway.

For the love of Methuselah, why do so many friggin FO's do so many stupid things? I'm about to start flying single pilot and tell the monkey to just sit there and watch.

yeah i hear ya...its hard for those of us that came outta the womb with 5 stripes.....

I have some therapy for that kind of condition, come sit your stupid azz in my right seat and ill b1tch slap you until the gear handle is up.....lol

Latest resources

Back