• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Stupid F.O.'s

Uncle Bunkle

Total Time
xxx
For the love of Methuselah, why do so many friggin FO's do so many stupid things? I'm about to start flying single pilot and tell the monkey to just sit there and watch.

GogglesPisano

Pawn, in game of life
Total Time
enough
I'm sure you were Chuck Yeager when you were in the right seat.

UncleRico

Total Time
none
You must be a low time Captain not comfortable with his own flying abilities. Sad to know you forgot how many stupid things you did as an F.O. You should lead as a Captain and help develop a better F.O. and an eventual Captain. If we are monkey's, then "monkey see, monkey do". You must be doing a lot of stupid things as a Captain which in turn your F.O.'s think is okay because they are learning from you.

Stifler's Mom

MILF...MILF...MILF
Total Time
For the love of Methuselah, why do so many friggin FO's do so many stupid things? I'm about to start flying single pilot and tell the monkey to just sit there and watch.

Let me guess..they showed up to work wearing cowboy boots?

WayBack

Total Time
What's up with these captains who think they know it all, and try to make sure EVERYTHING is done right. That's where I just sit back and play damage control for everything they're messing up.
One schmuck got the shaker 3 times on a single trip trying to greese it onto the runway, even in a crosswind gusting 30kts. Jackass.

Max Q

ಠ_ಠ
Total Time
Eleven
Do we really want to play the "all the stupid things our fellow crewmembers do" game?

paulsalem

Total Time
Well Uncle Bunkle, the problem with being the world's greatest pilot, is that no one is as good as you. So you will be perpetually disappointed no matter who you fly with.

WSurf

The Smack Down!
Total Time

Let me guess. You wanted to bang you're FA on a overnight and at the last minute just before you were gonna close the deal you're spikey hair, iphone, ipod, backpack wearing FO shoot in and cockblocked ya.

Yea I would be bitter about that too.

30West

NARF!
Total Time
@8000
Perhaps "Don't feed the trolls" ought be the new FI slogan?

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
What'd I do?

johnpeace

#199 of 201
Total Time
~1800
Let me guess. You wanted to bang you're FA on a overnight and at the last minute just before you were gonna close the deal you're spikey hair, iphone, ipod, backpack wearing FO shoot in and cockblocked ya.

You forgot 'Doc-Marten-wearing'

doh

Jump seat shrink
Total Time
48 yrs
You want to bang one of those old hoes? Eeeeeeuuuuuuwwwwwww!:eek:

Booker

The Ladies Man
Total Time
Hilarious! I was wondering when one of these threads would come along again. I mean, it's not like stupid FOs are stupid because they're FNGs these days, right? Personally, I get so dam bored sitting over there, I challenge myself to find new ways to push the other guy's buttons--figuratively and literally. If you don't like it, write me up. I'll be looking for a new job soon enough, anyway. Have a great day, Captain America!

CFI2766

Total Time

Could I please have a trip with you? Please?

SKYWRJGUY

Total Time
10k+
Actually, I'd be more worried about my whiny captain...

kf4amu

Total Time

At Piedmont you should be happy the next morning he saved you.

acaTerry

SAPM
Total Time
7000+
BC your d-u-m-b-a-s-s voted for McCain/Palin.
So did mine....and there is a severe case of voters regret by those who voted for BHO. The country and the world is falling apart and he's worried about health care and computers.....

WMUSIGPI

The $100,000,000 Question
Total Time
5000+

Really.. I'd be greatful for someone saving me from our grandma fa's.:pimp: