Stupid F.O.'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Uncle Bunkle

For the love of Methuselah, why do so many friggin FO's do so many stupid things? I'm about to start flying single pilot and tell the monkey to just sit there and watch.

I'm sure you were Chuck Yeager when you were in the right seat.

You must be a low time Captain not comfortable with his own flying abilities. Sad to know you forgot how many stupid things you did as an F.O. You should lead as a Captain and help develop a better F.O. and an eventual Captain. If we are monkey's, then "monkey see, monkey do". You must be doing a lot of stupid things as a Captain which in turn your F.O.'s think is okay because they are learning from you.

What's up with these captains who think they know it all, and try to make sure EVERYTHING is done right. That's where I just sit back and play damage control for everything they're messing up.
One schmuck got the shaker 3 times on a single trip trying to greese it onto the runway, even in a crosswind gusting 30kts. Jackass.

Do we really want to play the "all the stupid things our fellow crewmembers do" game?

For the love of Methuselah, why do so many friggin FO's do so many stupid things? I'm about to start flying single pilot and tell the monkey to just sit there and watch.
Well Uncle Bunkle, the problem with being the world's greatest pilot, is that no one is as good as you. So you will be perpetually disappointed no matter who you fly with.

Let me guess. You wanted to bang you're FA on a overnight and at the last minute just before you were gonna close the deal you're spikey hair, iphone, ipod, backpack wearing FO shoot in and cockblocked ya.

Yea I would be bitter about that too.

Perhaps "Don't feed the trolls" ought be the new FI slogan?

Latest resources

Back