• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stupid F.O.'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What voter regret? Any credible sources?

Overall approval rating is down to 58% and trending down, also down 15% among the all important independent voters.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124570175501838333.html

FWIW I know its a small sample and not scientific but I have spoken with no less than 5 of my friends who voted for President Obama who now regret their decision. He has not lost the american people but that can happen very fast remember W had like a 70% approval rating through is first couple of years/

Time will tell

Intelligent.

You remind me of this real 'C'-word for a female captain I flew with a while back. She said she constantly had troubles with FO's. What she doesn't realize is that she and her self-insecurities are the problem.
Sounds like you flew with the legendary Iron Tits.

I hate when I line up the airplane a good foot off the centerline lights and as soon as the FO takes the plane it's like a magnetic force that instantly sucks the nose wheel to hit every centerline lights all the way up to V1 rotate.

I hate when I line up the airplane a good foot off the centerline lights and as soon as the FO takes the plane it's like a magnetic force that instantly sucks the nose wheel to hit every centerline lights all the way up to V1 rotate.

He he. If I get a CA that is being a turd, I'll do that crap on purpose. What comes around, goes around.

You should be thankful you FO can maintain center line.

I know especially after you spent 5 minutes doing a dramatic head-turning heavy turn onto the centerline.

Or worse, he can barely keep the mains on the centerline lights!

Latest resources

Back