• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stupid F.O.'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
any numbnuts to start a thread "for the love of methuselah" should be bridled, dipped in tar, then paint thinner, set on fire, and scoffed at over a campfire. get real you tool , uncle! treat an FO like you would your "pusita" rub it gently, find the right spot and caress it... you dumbarse!

Ok, so here's what happened...I'm trying to order a burger and fries at the hotel, and the FO walks in the restaurant, pulls down his pants, and poops on the floor.

Ok, so here's what happened...I'm trying to order a burger and fries at the hotel, and the FO walks in the restaurant, pulls down his pants, and poops on the floor.

Intelligent.

You remind me of this real 'C'-word for a female captain I flew with a while back. She said she constantly had troubles with FO's. What she doesn't realize is that she and her self-insecurities are the problem.

Nobody cared enough to ask you what he did.

I guess you weren't satisfied with that.

This must be the same pilot who put that bag of poop in the PSA Chief Pilot's Vfile!!:D

I like stupid FO's then they don't know how scared they should have been.

Latest resources

Back