Strike/Netjets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as214 said:
LOL.. You know what the sad thing is..people in this industry have been beat down and conditioned for so long that they think 150K is good money.. sad... I don't know where that mindset came into play in this industry.. Why do some feel that making good money and enjoying your work at the same time are not possible?

Not saying the money wouldn't be earned, just saying it is never going to happen. If it does,more power to you for having the guts to out there and risk your job and fight for it.

Rattler71

Rattler71 said:
Ha you are funny, you think you guys are the only ones who spend time on the road. I am writing this from a hotel room where I have been on the road for 2 weeks and have 2 weeks left to go. boo-hoo

Rattler71

That's a great attitude to have.. Being away from home for a month at a time.. If you are married how's that working out with the wife? Has the pool boy and gardner been stopping by a little more often than not..

Diesel said:
Oh you might want to tell G200 and GVflyer they are getting too much money.

Yeah, right. I'd be receptive to that. I want a bigger raise this year. As long as the company is doing well, I should be doing equally as well.

GV

I do not fly fractional and trying to keep it that way, Im just an old Cub Driver, might go into crop dusting, a proffesion without upset pilots.

Ag pilots are as upset as any, they just don't whine about it as much.

You'll find it's a whole lot easier to get hired into an airline or a fractional operation, or a corporate position, than to get hired as an ag pilot.

If santulli can't afford to pay us what we want then just shut it down. If an owner can't afford to have a well paid professional crew up front then he shouldn't be in this buisness.

Just want to make sure I heard that right...

If santulli can't afford to pay us what we want then just shut it down.

One more time...

If santulli can't afford to pay us what we want then just shut it down.

That's what I thought you said. If you dont what you want, however ridiculous or unrealistic it may be, then you're not only going to take your ball and bat and go home, but bust the show for everybody else, put hundreds of others out of work, and ruin it for everybody. Yep. That's what I thought you said, and you did.

Smart boy. Arrogant, but you're a smart one.

How about if Santulli can't afford to pay you what you want, then go elsewhere and let the company run without you? But you didn't say that, did you?

as214 said:
That's a great attitude to have.. Being away from home for a month at a time.. If you are married how's that working out with the wife? Has the pool boy and gardner been stopping by a little more often than not..

Just trying to show you that you are not the only one who spends time away from home. Like I said earlier, your arrogance is your biggest enemy. How about leaving wives out of this. Just shows what little class you actually have.

Rattler71

Rattler71 said:
Just trying to show you that you are not the only one who spends time away from home. Like I said earlier, your arrogance is your biggest enemy. How about leaving wives out of this. Just shows what little class you actually have.

Rattler71

To be classy you first must love yourself and understand what you are worth.. Apparently you have no concept of how much you deserve to get paid so I can't debate it with you anymore. Good luck to you.

as214,

You are hurting people's feelings again. You arrogant SOB.

Didn't our last MEC tell you we don't want to ask for too much ... we don't want to make them mad?

as214 said:
To be classy you first must love yourself and understand what you are worth.. Apparently you have no concept of how much you deserve to get paid so I can't debate it with you anymore. Good luck to you.

Well just so you know I make $85000/year, not counting perdiem.

A lot of people would love to get paid what they think they are worth, but very few actually do.

Rattler71 said:
Well just so you know I make $85000/year, not counting perdiem.

A lot of people would love to get paid what they think they are worth, but very few actually do.

85 k a year to be away for a month at a time..You deserve much much more than that... Good luck to you

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back