• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Strictly Aviation ! ! !

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think the first flight was ever on was aboard a Lockheed Electra.

Fittingly, the first time I had sex on a plane...with someone else....was at FL270 over Saudi Arabia. The taxpayers paid for the gas, thank-you.

The first time I got my mits on a yolk was in a C172, I believe. I have some pictures around here somewhere....

My first flight was on Alaska Airlines. I've liked them ever since.

My first REAL flight was in a little 152 painted the ugliest green you could ever imagine. It was affectionately named the Barf Mobile. N64839. They've renamed it, given it a rainbow-scheme paint job, a GPS and a new interior, but's it's still the barf mobile to me.

The sex part? I'll get someone fired if I go into that. And Hugh, I DO have pictures...

First

My first flight was in April of 1996 in a Piper Cub from a grass field in Western Georgia and my dads friend let me take the stick for a few minutes while we maneuvered around. Took my first lesson in December of 1998 and soloed 12 hours later in an old C172 N739RK, at the time it was mildewy and old and completely crapped out; since then she has had a makeover and looks almost brand new! But still is the same great old airplane - wonder how many people have taken their first flights under her wings. I took that same airplane back in 2002 for my CFII checkride with the FAA. Last I heard she was still flying around, probably still is slightly out of rig though, they never could fix that. As far as sex in an airplane goes, only once, back when I was in high school... controller must have been giving our mode c the :eek: when he saw those altitude deviations!

I first flew on an airplane at age 3 months. I sure as hell hope I didn't have sex. Might have gotten a little boob action though.

FlyChicaga said:
I first flew on an airplane at age 3 months. I sure as hell hope I didn't have sex. Might have gotten a little boob action though.
I'm sure your mom would be proud of that remark... :eek:

Latest resources

Back