Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TonyC

Frederick's Happy Face
OK, you asked for it, now you've got it. To appease the crowd that dislikes the thought of NOT clicking on threads that conatain references to politics, religion, BBQ, and sex, (wait, they didn't complain about sex, did they? ok, disregard sex) let's begin a thread that will remain EXCLUSIVELY aviation-related.

PLEASE, Ladies and Gentlemen, do not post on this thread unless your post is STRICTLY aviation-related. THANK YOU in advance for your cooperation. What we want to do is prove that a strictly aviation-related thread can set the record for number of POSTS and VIEWS.

MODERATORS: Please help us by deleting any post that does not have a strictly aviation-related theme. Thank you for your support.

OK, here goes:

My first flight was in a Civil Air Patrol Cherokee 140. In fact, it was N5128G - - I'll never forget the number as long as I live.

Do any of you happen to own that airplane today?

My first flight was when I got a kick in the a$$ from my dad when I told him I wanted to be a pilot; he didn't issue me a tailnumber.

My first flight was when I got a kick in the a$$ from my dad when I told him I wanted to be a pilot; he didn't issue me a tailnumber.

Too funny!!!

My dad just laughed.... and then cried as he paid for my private when I was 17.

My first flight was in a Cessna 172....during wich I had sex with a very religious girl (she kept calling out to god) while chewing on a buffalo wing and complaining about Tom Dasch-hole.:D :D :D

I'm giggling to myself right now....sorry, dude, I couldn't resist!!!:D

Tony, don't have an answer to your question but I thought there was a database out there in somewhere land that you can do a search?
I have an aviation related question though. I going out to LAS next month for a road trip and was wanting to rent a bugsmasher (realize I'll probably have to have an instructor along since they don't know me) and fly to Arizona and California just so I can log those two states. Can anyone recommend a place in the LAS area? chperplt, don't you live there? Also, any interesting aviation things to see/do in the LAS area?

sqwkvfr

Let me get this straight... You has sex with a girl in an airplane while she ate a chicken wing and complained about a politician..

Let me guess... You're from Kentucky and she was your sister. Said politician was trying to ban inbreeding and she wasn't happy.

Heres the current information on the aircraft with that tail # from the FAA database:

N-number : N5128G
Aircraft Serial Number : 28-24669
Aircraft Manufacturer : PIPER
Model : PA-28-140
Engine Manufacturer : LYCOMING
Model : 0-320 SERIES
Aircraft Year : 1968
Owner Name : SLIGER ALAN B
Owner Address : PO BOX 790
MC DONALD, TN, 37353-0790
Type of Owner : Individual
Registration Date : 16-Jun-1998
Airworthiness Certificate Type : Standard
Approved Operations : Normal

SDF2BUF2MCO

I haven't rented an airplane in years.. The only place that may have what you're looking for is the North Las Vegas Airport or maybe the Boulder City Airport.

Other than drooling at all the nice corporate jets at the two FBOs, I can't think of anything aviation worth seeing.

TonyC said:

My first flight was in a Civil Air Patrol Cherokee 140. In fact, it was N5128G - - I'll never forget the number as long as I live.

Do any of you happen to own that airplane today?

Tony, my first ride was in a Super Cub that was also a CAP plane based out of Adams Field in Little Rock, without research I couldn't tell you the tail number though.

Looking into the FAA registry database, N5128G is owned by an individual in Tennessee.

Latest resources

Back