• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Stop the divisive SWA AAI stuff

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IIRC a moderator proved GL was posting from a Utah location that was then proved to be from Skywest HQs. Skywest employees have access to DeltaNet which would explain his knowledge of Delta. You can access flight ops pages and see seniority lists, schedules, bid packets, etc.

You are not a Delta pilot so stop faking it.

IIRC a moderator proved GL was posting from a Utah location that was then proved to be from Skywest HQs. Skywest employees have access to DeltaNet which would explain his knowledge of Delta. You can access flight ops pages and see seniority lists, schedules, bid packets, etc.

Combined with the consistent time periods he would post going years back that certainly did not reflect his time being in Europe.

GL is not a Delta pilot and likely not a pilot at all.

General,
If you could post a picture of you're wife then I'm sure everyone would agree that long haul is the best escape for you ( or her), grow up and keep doing your day job, you're like the small fat bully in the play ground always whining

Absolutely false, and that person retracted her initial statement. First of all, the moderators can see "where" the posts are, but not a name or web address. That is the truth, as stated by the Webmaster himself (and other mods I know on another board.

There is NO way you can retrace any posts. Nope. Have I been through SLC? You bet, many airlines fly there and layover there.

Sorry 1015, but that is ridiculous. Good try though!

Bye Bye---General Lee

General,
If you could post a picture of you're wife then I'm sure everyone would agree that long haul is the best escape for you ( or her), grow up and keep doing your day job, you're like the small fat bully in the play ground always whining

Dublin,

Funny stuff. You obviously know you can't debate anything I post, and instead resort to the above. It doesn't bother me though, primarily because you are a complainer and probably a virgin with bad halitosis and flatulence.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Combined with the consistent time periods he would post going years back that certainly did not reflect his time being in Europe.

GL is not a Delta pilot and likely not a pilot at all.

Uhhhhhhhhh, a 767 at any of the three big airlines goes all over, including domestic, Europe, Asia, and South America. The big 3 don't do the intra Texas krap you guys LUV to do. Your argument lacks any intelligence, kinda like you yourself.

Bye Bye----General Lee

Last edited:
Why are you so jealous of SWA?

Uhhhhhh, what? Never said that or even thought that. I'm sure that your airline was great prior to the merger stuff, and it pays well, but my deal here is to give basic differences so prospective new hires can start to investigate on their own. I think all of the big 3 airlines are better choices than being at the stagnate Corndog. It's called an opinion, backed by facts. 15,000 total retirements at the big 3 combined with billions in profits can't be wrong. Bye now.

Bye Bye---General Lee

General,

You know you try to argue out of both sides of your mouth, right?

Your rail on SW with words like Lubbock, Midland, Multiple Legs, NUTS, LUV, Fonz jackets, Stagnation, AirTran integration issues, One type of AC, No Choice, etc, etc.

Did I miss anything? Then you come on here and say you aren't anti-SW and just giving advice about choice between DL and SW? Please.

It just makes you look like a idiot. Pick a line and stick with it. You only flip and flop when you're called out.

Your anti-SW anger really comes from Delta being crushed into Bankruptcy while SW continued to prosper. You know it and everyone here knows it.

Get over it.

General,

You know you try to argue out of both sides of your mouth, right?

Your rail on SW with words like Lubbock, Midland, Multiple Legs, NUTS, LUV, Fonz jackets, Stagnation, AirTran integration issues, One type of AC, No Choice, etc, etc.

Did I miss anything? Then you come on here and say you aren't anti-SW and just giving advice about choice between DL and SW? Please.

It just makes you look like a idiot. Pick a line and stick with it. You only flip and flop when you're called out.

Your anti-SW anger really comes from Delta being crushed into Bankruptcy while SW continued to prosper. You know it and everyone here knows it.

Get over it.

Wow, I figured out where you are based, DEN. (You obviously smoke a lot of weed)

All of those things I mention are TRUE. LBB, stagnation, multiple legs, one aircraft type, quick turns, etc. All of those things need to be considered by potential new hires. Thanks for reminding everyone. But, that isn't anti-Corndog, but rather descriptive of the job. You may think those are slams, but instead those are likely things any new hire there will experience.

And all of the legacies were hurt by your airline after 9-11, especially with those fuel hedges back then. Well, a lot has changed, and BK was used and not fun for any legacy employee. Now the big 3 are stronger, make 4 times the profit of your airline, giving out twice the profit sharing, and retiring thousands which creates unbelievable upward movement. Those are facts you try not to bring up. Better pay, profit sharing, retirement plan (15% DC), 5000 retirements at each legacy in the next 10 years. You just can't compete with that. Then throw in "choice" of flying and fleets, and you're not even in the same league. The big 3 are leaving you in the West Texas dust.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Ahhh, SWA (vs poor business models and unsustainable contracts) caused the BKs and furloughs...now we see why the lack of LUV from the general....

Latest resources

Back