• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

STOP awaiting the "HIRING BOOM" Move on

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I work 16 days a month, am home usually half of the day on 8 of those and make over $100,000/year. I get 3 weeks vacation a year, soon to be 4. I usually turn one week into 18-22 days off. (That equals 9 weeks vacation to the ave person). I never see my boss and sometimes get to do cool stuff in other cities. I also can fly for free with my family nearly anywhere in the world.

So, wise one..............where should I "move on to" thats such a better gig???? Name me one place and you can count me in!

My Job! I won't name my company because I fly a Coporate Jet but it's a Fortune 500 Company. Most months I only work no more then 10 days. I make six figures and get a 10% bonus every profitable year. I don't get a per-diem but the company pays for all expenses. I eat good (went to Ruth Chris the other night) and stay in great hotels. I bring my golf clubs on many trips.
My point......if you don't like the airline industry, try the corporate world!

My Job! I won't name my company because I fly a Coporate Jet but it's a Fortune 500 Company. Most months I only work no more then 10 days. I make six figures and get a 10% bonus every profitable year. I don't get a per-diem but the company pays for all expenses. I eat good (went to Ruth Chris the other night) and stay in great hotels. I bring my golf clubs on many trips.

Funny thing is most non-union corporate gigs pay better than many union airline gigs....Hmmmm....Guess why?

Sounds great! Sign me up!

Wait.....those jobs don't grow on trees, and often are about who you may know. Oh well, that count almost all of us out.

Latest resources

Back