• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

STOP awaiting the "HIRING BOOM" Move on

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm assuming you meant exploitation...but either way.. you are an idiot...

gulags are exploitation of labor... hard to wrap my mind around pilots being " the most exploited..err explored..... in history"

truth is, if pilots ever had to sniff the aroma of a free market, they would be out of a job in 2 weeks.....or at best, pay completely gutted

Gulags were borderline slaves. Pilots are exploited employees who's passions for profession are "exploited" by corporate managements and market demand or lack there of. Pilots self inflict and self direct much of their own miseries as much as corporate continues to exploit a pilots tolerance on the principal they are passionate about a career and will tolerate less than desirable career compensation or opportunity. Aside from a terminology and spell correction debate, if you believe someone warrants the title of "idiot" give them the courtesy of personal address rather than a cyber projected attack from an anonymous location.

Last edited:
Getting a pilot's license is stupid easy. When there is demand blue collar workers will be trained to meet it. Or Monkeys will. Either way... It will be a good time to be a professional pilot in forNever. Mark your calendars!

Getting a pilot's license is stupid easy. When there is demand blue collar workers will be trained to meet it. Or Monkeys will. Either way... It will be a good time to be a professional pilot in forNever. Mark your calendars!

Dang, I thought you went away...

I seriously doubt that. I'm having a hell of a good time though!
then you are successful, many people do not feel that in spite of all they may have.

That's how you get ahead! Fly huge airplanes for Cessna 172 rates!
$150/hr that is a great rate, that is what a C-172 rents for a Eagle Flight Center

if you fly because you like to this is never a problem

Nicely put.

To each his own. Why try to make anyone else's day worse by moaning about something that might or might not happen? Just roll with the punches and if can catch a break, GRAB IT!!! there really is not alot else you can do.

Latest resources

Back