• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Status at NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Troll, if the money isnt there, how are we expanding so rapidly? When money isn't there companys dont grow at double digit numbers, they shrink. You are a complete tool for believing that nonsense.

CMHTroll said:
[/font]

At this point you are correct that it is a vote of confidence in your Union leadership. And we hope is passes with flying colors so you feel good about being in the same boat. And anything less than the 89% upon which they were voted into office would be a declining lack of confidence. Just like the declining polls of George Bush looking for weapons of mass destruction. Sort of like the MEC looking for the weapons of mass profits for your 100% wage increase. The money isn’t there and they won’t buy labor on debt. So your vote of confidence will tell a lot about the membership, the kool-aid and your future.

Time to take your meds... Do you know how much waste there is in the NJA system???? How many VPs are there at NJA? There is money to be had, and it will come from your wallet (and from the other non-unionized employees). Merry Christmas!

CE750Driver said:
Troll, if the money isnt there, how are we expanding so rapidly? When money isn't there companys dont grow at double digit numbers, they shrink. You are a complete tool for believing that nonsense.

Tell the same thing to AA, US, DL, and UA pre 9/11. They were all expanding while losing much money at the same time. Uh ohhhhhhh.........In walks WN and B6.

miles otoole said:
Tell the same thing to AA, US, DL, and UA pre 9/11. They were all expanding while losing much money at the same time. Uh ohhhhhhh.........In walks WN and B6.

AA, US, DL, and UA were not expanding at any rate even close to what Netjets is. And I would not compare Flex, Options, or Shares to WN or B6. Good try showing slow expansion to what is happening at Netjets though!

Netjets buys 50 400xps with options for more...25 800xps with options...yet they don't have the scratch for pilots or flight attendants now.

Mechanics contract just on the horizon. Three contracts coming up. Two of them years overdue.

This looks real good for them. Keep robbing peter to pay paul.

CE750Driver said:

Just watched a show on the history of Dupont (the largest chemical company in the world). When they had their largest and fastest growth, when they really started to hit big time with huge new contracts with the goverment that were very profitable, they were insolvent (more debt than money). Almost went under. Made it through and ended up making piles of money. Maybe not what's happening and NJ, but it would be naiive to judge the amount of money they have by the volume that they do.

Ace

What's the matter Troll? cat got your tounge?

Or is it that you finally took some pepto-bismo for your diarrea of the mouth?

Oh, that's right, you don't have the facts!

On Your Six said:
Do you know how much waste there is in the NJA system???? How many VPs are there at NJA? There is money to be had, and it will come from your wallet (and from the other non-unionized employees). Merry Christmas!

My question is do you know how much waste there is in pilot crew food? Not normal everyday good food, but elk steaks etc? Setting into something reasonable like prime rib or strip would save a lot of money. It is the exotic meals you order that waste money. The company could save millions. That is your control. What are you going to do about it?

It is a typical Union ploy to say that the waste is the Company’s fault and if everything were perfect then they could pay the Union members more. It is never perfect at any company and it won’t be at NetJets no matter how much you whine. That argument has never held up before and won’t now.

Monkey, your Team will soon find out when you look at the books. Ask them to give you the truth!

Last edited:
Troll you are stupid if you think crew food costs too much for the company. I would love to take time out of my day to go to a restaurant sit down and eat at least three times a day for a 14 hour duty day. If you want that to happen then I say great stop the crewmeals and we will all go out to eat. I like that idea alot as do most of the flight crews.

You don't know anything about crew meal costs. The other day I ordered a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich for lunch at our biggest caterer. Cost was $40 dollars. My partner ordered Chicken Marsala cost was $42 dollars. It doesn't matter what you order it all costs the same inflated prices. Maybe management should work some better deals on crew meals from our caterers. You want the union to save the company more money. We already saved the company millions in hotel costs thanks to our travel committee. What's the cost of having a jet sit idle for about six hours a day while we go out to eat three times a day? I really do believe that you are in management at NJA. Why don't you suggest your idea in the morning meeting and see how that one goes over?

Y'all talkin' about "options", "tremendous growth" and crew meals have no idea what the real drivers of the profitability in your business are.

Latest resources

Back