• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

State of fractionals including NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If we ever fly together...I will have a name. For you and only you...I will be addressed as "Captain". I'm light years senior and we got to keep it professional you know.

Nice try s*bag.... I'll be your Gulfstream Captain as well.... And uh, that's with 3 years at Netjets... what plane do you fly again?

See ya when you get here, junior dude. And yes, we will keep it professional, because you'll do what he FOM tells you too.

As for the coffee comment, we have Flight Attendants that get our coffee... Numnutts.

And uh, that's with 3 years at Netjets...

3 WHOLE years?

lol get educated...please. It would help you out a lot.

Llike is said, if you have that much hatred then just quit. It's not healthy to hate that much, they have threapy for that.

Last edited:
3 WHOLE years?

lol get educated...please. It would help you out a lot.

Llike is said, if you have that much hatred then just quit. It's not healthy to hate that much, they have threapy for that.

No kidding. I think a struck a bit of a nerve. This is fun! Seriously man. You'd love flying with me. Not sure I would feel the same though.

Um, guys? Just so you know, at NJI when two Captains are flying together, the PIC on the paperwork is based on the date of pilot upgrade to Captain in the Gulfstream fleet. Not date of hire. When I was still in the IV, I flew with one of the NJA Captains who is about 4 years senior to me on DOH but I was the PIC. There are a few other scenarios where the "senior" pilot acts as SIC when paired with a "junior" date of hire pilot.

HOWEVER ALERT! HOWEVER ALERT!

As the integration moves forward, that could change. The FOM has not been revised on this point although I expect it will be at some point in the future.

Okay, resume pi$$ing contest.

The only thing being brought down is our collective IQ's with people like wolfpack. Pi$$ing contest over. He's now on my ignore list.

I don't care what seat I sit in. I only care what it says on my pay check.

Agreed. A lot of times I fly with junior captains. If my partner has not been PIC for awhile I'll offer him or her the slot for the week. And I don't just mean "you fly from the left seat and I'll fly from the right". I mean calling the company and having the names switched on the paperwork. If your going to be PIC you will be PIC.

Latest resources

Back